22.4 Known Issues

Does this mean that since 22.6 is probably the next release patch, that I can not get the xp for this release?

2 Likes

Happens to me too, the miniset remains new, no matter how often I dismiss them (on iOS)

As of when can we expect to have the achievements system to be working again?

Duels progress is not being tracked for weeks. People are complaining about this for weeks.

What’s even more frustrating is that you don’t even seem to acknowledge the problem nor make any assumptions if we can expect a fix anytime soon.

1 Like

My account has been stuck in Duels on the resume page for almost a month. Is there a fix coming for this? Really sad i couldn’t work on the Alterac Valley stuff in duels and i can’t complete any quests either. (ie, no free pack for Lunar Fest)

One other bug I’ve found: I just played a game where I had played the 8-mana dragon with the deathrattle to summon a 7-cost card. It was silenced, but died. When I play Xyrella a turn later, my non-silenced dead deathrattle minions triggered, but not the dragon. I know for sure this was not the case previously. I was playing ranked ladder.

Have you tried again since Patch 22.4? The issue players was facing was resolved in this patch, so if you’re still stuck now it is a different issue.

Disregard. The bundle was for a Belinda hero, some packs, and Belinda coins. I interpreted the Belinda hero portion as a portrait… since I already owned Belinda, the Belinda hero aspect of the bundle was just converted to more coins. No issue or bug here.

1 Like

Ah. I hadn’t been on my desktop apparently since the patch…my mobile app wasn’t working, it is now, ty.

1 Like

What is the foreseen planning for the release of this patch ? will we get our weekly quest rewards retroactively ?

1 Like

is possible this is related to the Rogue and DK hidden achievements.
you completed a hidden one and cant see and click on it.

My “Win 5 games of Traditional Hearthstone’s Ranked Mode” quest completed this morning and my Honor reward track is working again

1 Like

My weekly quest completed today.

1 Like

Hey yesterday when I was playing my quests progress ( weekly wins and finish questline 3 times) didn’t count. Will they fix it and update my progress? As I have finished this quests but due to bug it didn’t count

Bug: BAchievements in Battlegrounds are showing 2 unclaimed achievemeňts (during play it showed something achieved with “Paladin” in it). Thereare no unclaimed achievemnts.

1 Like

Hey Blizzard, could you please update progress for quests i completed when it was bugged? Do you like situation if in your work it will be issue with your system and they will let say not pay you for Friday cause they couldnt check if u were at work so they will not pay you. And if you wanna pay for this day you have to work again another day for example Saturday. Please solve this issue as in two days is a quest reset and i dont have chance and possibility to progress quests again.

Привет Blizzard , начальный экран не доступен к игре вообще , кроме настроек. Что у вас происходит с игрой на данный момент ?

Vectus dragons do not work with Envoy Rustfix correctly
They copy after death effect but after death of dragon affect isn’t applied for some reason

Still have the problem, is it normal ?

I have spent 1600 arcane powders to craft the guff card (the 5 cost tauren hero) and I have neither the arcane powders nor guff

Hi, I want to report a bug, the paladin legendary minion ´´saidan the scarlet´´ who double the buff he gain from anywhere is not working properly, I buff him from hand and just got +1/+1, when I place the mouse on him for a second you can see the stats he is suposed to have and then change to normal buff. for example he is a 2/2, I give him +3/+3, he was suposed to be a 8/8 but instead he was a 5/5.