22.4 Known Issues

PC in Europe. There’s an (admittedly small) thread on it here too with others having the issue, and the timeframe does line up with my experience, descriptions vanished from tavern brawl about 4 weeks ago. Both the chalkboard one and if you hover over the tavern brawl symbol next to your name in a match. No description in Tavern Brawl

3 Likes

I can confirm. All new cards (not only the mini-set cards) are re-marked as “new” each time we open the game since the patch, in PC and Android.

3 Likes

I HATE IT … a lot … like a LOT LOT LOT. Why on earth do I get coin for the new epic mercenary via pack but cant technically get him ?

Also does it mrean I open 30 pack hoping getting the mercenary for nothing ?

Seriously

1 Like

Hi!! I won like 10-15 times in Standard and Classic ranked but the “Win 5 games of Traditional Hearthstone’s Ranked Mode” mission still in 4/5 since the patch. Also, the Honor counter is stuck too. I played in PC first and try later in movil. Same result.

4 Likes

Another one stuck at 3/5 weekly wins and honor. Tested on PC and iOS.

3 Likes

This bug is scheduled to be fixed in the next major patch, Patch 22.6.

1 Like

Since the patch my “Win 5 Games of Traditional Hearthstone’s Ranked Mode” doesn’t count. I’ve only played three games so far, but I won two of them, but the counter is still sitting at 0 / 5.

2 Likes

Honor counter won’t update and is not building.

2 Likes

Weekly quest (and others) not working seems widespread (me also). Let’s hope it’s solved fast:

1 Like

Brawls not counting. Ranked wins not counting. Zero honor gained for the second time in mere weeks. Noz quest not progressing in multiple modes. Could all be from the same bug but this feels like the worst Hearthstone patch ever. Can we trade some of these fancy new game modes for a better QA department?

3 Likes

I see that bug with duels achievements “fixed” second time but its actually not fixed. Any info on when it will be REALLY fixed? I liked duels so much but cant play it now as I cant have the achievements =(

lol Nozdormu Day quest? is it also a bug that I didn’t get the quest at all? I’ve been clueless since everyone started mentioning it

Lord Barov battlecry not worked on Clockwork Assistant

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Does this mean that since 22.6 is probably the next release patch, that I can not get the xp for this release?

2 Likes

Happens to me too, the miniset remains new, no matter how often I dismiss them (on iOS)

As of when can we expect to have the achievements system to be working again?

Duels progress is not being tracked for weeks. People are complaining about this for weeks.

What’s even more frustrating is that you don’t even seem to acknowledge the problem nor make any assumptions if we can expect a fix anytime soon.

1 Like

My account has been stuck in Duels on the resume page for almost a month. Is there a fix coming for this? Really sad i couldn’t work on the Alterac Valley stuff in duels and i can’t complete any quests either. (ie, no free pack for Lunar Fest)

One other bug I’ve found: I just played a game where I had played the 8-mana dragon with the deathrattle to summon a 7-cost card. It was silenced, but died. When I play Xyrella a turn later, my non-silenced dead deathrattle minions triggered, but not the dragon. I know for sure this was not the case previously. I was playing ranked ladder.

Have you tried again since Patch 22.4? The issue players was facing was resolved in this patch, so if you’re still stuck now it is a different issue.