22.4 Known Issues

Yup, just lost a game because of it… not resolved in 2 weeks…? I mean, I know they are not robots working 24/7, but this doesn’t seem like a bug that can’t be fixed for this long…

This is not a bug. Those two cards are interacting as intended, based on how their texts read and how effect timings generally work in the game. When you play Barov, the base stats are set to 1 (like it normally is when just played from hand) and then Clockwork Assistant’s continuous effect applies, which results in it staying at the same stats.

2 Likes

2/24 Update: We are in the process of rolling out a server-side hotfix with the following changes:

• Fixes a bug with two of the special Chi-Ji Event Tasks (Tasks 4 and 8) that caused them to not count when completed if the player selected certain non-fight nodes during the Bounty.

So when is this “Hotfix” coming? One week is over and the event is timed.

Hotfixes usually take a few hours to roll out. So that fix was completed about a week ago.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast response! For future reference: the patch notes do not cover hotfixes? Is there a place to read about them?

Bigger hotfixes sometimes get patch notes posts (like 22.4.3 just did). Usually, we do that for bigger planned patches and/or if there are card changes that we feel need to be shown in patch notes format. Smaller hotfixes tend to get their information shared in these known issues posts, in the “[DATE] Update:” portions under the bugs list.

I made task 4 Chi-Ji Event Tasks and received coins 60/40. But the task stays 0/1 with a hourglass and blocks next task.

I completed this task without non-fight nodes only with healer.

I completed it again no non-task nodes, no healer but nothing changed.

Hi !
There’s still a bug about Chi Ji, but concern item this time.
The buff from the staff (item 2 : +10 pv healed) doesn’t apply in game, only in the menu.

I’m not going to read through every post to check, but the selection I did, didn’t list it so I’m going to report it. I’ve got an Achievement Marker for The Battlegrounds Section, but I’ve gone through each and every Achievement, including the multi-step ones, and have not found it. It’s really irritating to see this “!” and there’s nothing I can do to get rid of it.

Is what I was looking for, its says that the achivements “problems” are fixed, but actually it isnt. So as I understand it is known but cant be fixed at this point of time?
If so, maybe clear it up a bit :sweat_smile:

I had a match where the opponent played Kazakusan with their deck empty. The battlecry effect triggered despite the card text condition not being met. If there are no dragons it would reason that it should not. If this is functioning as intended in standard versus then the card text should be modified to reflect “deck contains no non-dragon minions” or similar. Frustrating to play a long game to have a seemingly incorrect interaction bail out your opponent.

today i buy a bundle and got drekthar and vandar as my 2 legendary thats comes with the bundle and later ive open another drekthar from packs, thats something thats should not happend(duplicat protection)

Hi there. If you burn through the Curses of Agony in your deck they do not do any fatigue damage, but despite that they are still increasing the total fatigue counter. Was this intended? Because it feels counter-intuitive.

Tavern Brawl still does not have a description even after the recent patch and a full reinstall of the game on my end.

1 Like

Same issue, at least 3 weeks straight for me.

hey, just an update on this, the cause may have been figured out by this user Brawl doesn't explain what kind of brawl it is - #7 by FiXato-2705

changing the game’s language to English (US) did indeed fix the bug for me just now

Gameplay - Alterac Valley achievements continually highlights an achievement from the menu, but doesn’t show any achievement completed.

Same as everyone else, I’ve got achievement “!” that aren’t there to click on. Mine are under gameplay in alterac valley. 2 of them have been there for several days.

Hi are you planning to fix the collection bug… new cards stay « new » even if they are not anymore…:tired_face: thanks

1 Like

guess what? I still win