22.4 Known Issues

Looking forward to the set! I just wish you had done something more satisfactory to remedy the whole dust incident - I would be enjoying that golden set right now. :frowning:

2 Likes

Kazakusan doesn’t work in duels. Destroyed my deck, no treasures.

EDIT: I was playing as Vanndar Stormpike Priest.

4 Likes

I’m playing as Warrior and am having the same issue, really sucks since it’s a heroic duel too.

2 Likes

it’s now Noon PST and there is no update/mini-set to download/play

I can’t remove the glow effect of the new mini set cards in my collection. I was now several times on each card with the cursor. For the current session it works. But after a new login the glow effect on each mini set card is there again. It’s like I never touched them. Please fix that!

6 Likes

The mobile patch is expected at around 1pm Pacific, like is usually the case. So just a little while longer now!

1 Like

Imagine paying $69 dollars for the Golden set…

To Play the golden Kazakusan in duels/arena…

And then the effect doesn’t work. Lol ouch.

Hope they can hotfix these issues asap.

2 Likes

I crafted him golden and ran into heroic duels :frowning_face:

1 Like

In duel Dragon priest, Kazakusan remoted my entire deck and no treasure

Just Lost a Duel because of Kazakuzan destroying the deck :confused:

Same issue multiple times. Duels Kazakusan destroys decks even when highlighted. Losing me a game at this moment.

Also Lady Prestor/Sceptre of Summoning doesnt work as I believe it should. Minions in my deck had their cards changed but the cost doesnt reduce to 5. Losing me the same game right now as above.

This doesn’t even only affect Drek’Thar and Vanndar, I also got no achievement when I finished a Mozaki run for which I should have gotten one…

This is beyond frustrating and just awful behaviour from Blizzard’s side.

Something doesn’t generate revenue? Weeeeeell no hotfix coming guys, or even remotely soon…

Is anyone aware of the Golden Eclipsion Illidari that only provides one minion with the Immune status? It just cost me a top 4 hehehehe

but seriously is this golden buddy as intended?

1 Like

Alterac valley bounties could be bugged I beat Ivus and the next bounty is not open.

1 Like

Please fix the Senior Signature Treasures from Tombs of Terror. They are broken for a long time now.

Honor is no longer being tracked.

Been trying to grind it out, not even getting it for wins.

7 Likes

Post the miniset update, Nozdormu daily quest (which appears 15th of each month because it’s 15 seconds, oh, how my sides are splitting with laughter) cannot be completed, because playing a deck with Noz in and completing a game does not change the number completed in the quest.

I completed a game for the quest with Noz in my rogue deck before the update, and got 1/3 done. played four games afterwards with the same deck, nothing happened.

looks like a new bug to me.

EDIT: try playing Noz in tavern brawl or duels deck as workaround.

2 Likes

Here to report the same bug, just did 3 Shaman games in Standard Ranked (2-1 record so it wasn’t just Turn 1 Concede—>“Why do I not see quest progress”) and am 0/3 in Quest progress. Considering how awful Noz is to have in your deck, I’d like to see this resolved AND compensated for. Nozdormu day is already garbage enough as it is without it being quite literally a scam. And, if anyone who cares sees this, make it so Nozdormu Day makes all games (even if it’s just all Casual games) into Blitz mode. Please. It’s so half-baked the way it is now.

2 Likes

same here. Played multiple games with Nozdormu in a mage deck, same results 0/3.
Even I put in play Nozdormu and still registered 0/3.
Gave up