22.2 Known Issues

OMG not again pls!!!
Just got a 12-0 with Vandar in duels mode and the game didnt give the achievement to me… Someone pls fix this… this already happened to me with Diablo and now again…

2 Likes

The same issue. Rustwix deathrattle is not triggered when it’s added using the Phylactery

4 Likes

Hello devs!

Rustwix’s deathrattle isn’t working properly when copied with Vectus or Tamsin’s Phylactery.

The minions get the Dr applied, but no primes are shuffled.

Thank you for your work!

4 Likes

Can you also look into the Snowflurry + Spirit of the Dragonhawk issue? The Enchantment doesn’t share the same interaction with all the targets, when I assume it should like with Daring Fire-Eater.

Went 12-0 with Vanndar in Duels and still shows my best is 8 wins…

https://imgur.com/bXyUHaa
https://imgur.com/2LCtFFD
1 Like

We’ve made a new post the discuss the issue of players getting stuck in the Duels Reward screen. It’s linked above in the body of the Known Issues post, but I wanted to link it here in the comments, too, to get maximum visibility on it.

I’m having the same problem

any work around for PC users. My phone is not compatible with this game and the work around does not seem to work on my Galaxy tablet

1 Like

It’s been reported but I don’t see it confirmed in the summary: started and finished 8 win Mozaki run, achievements still show 5 as the max which is what I had before.

1 Like

RIP us PC only players :pensive:

Sorry to disagree but the problem with the new Training Grounds is far from being “partially resolved”. The “hotfix” should have been implemented on Jan 27 but I for one can’t access the training grounds at all, since I put a (not then created) level 1 Velen and a 20+ Lich King there for training.
I’m therefore absolutely locked out of that new feature. Any news when we might expect a real fix for that situation? Or is it way down on Blizzards priority list since it only affects Mercenarys?

3 Likes

Yep now January 29 and the training grounds is still not accessible.
Surely you can detect if mercs have been in there for like 4 days now and kick them out or reset it?

Please help. Trying to enjoy the mode you created, but it isn’t easy

3 Likes

same issue, cant enter duel mode

I am also having same issue

You say not to close the game during duels but nobody really does, what happens is that during duels, when the game ends there is a possibility that the game closes unexpectedly, it is an error that has happened to me many times.

galvangar task 8 boon fighter coin doesnt seem to count even if i got them before
nvm it actually works when you get protector coins, bug for sure

I have this issue except I never got to play any duels after the patch. I had a run going that it wants me to “resume” despite being refunded for it with a tavern ticket. If it hit resume the game freezes.

1 Like

Yes, I’m also having issues with HS on iOS after installing 22.2.130051. I can’t get it to load…just sits at the splash screen (tavern doors) with zero indication of a download progressing. I’ve tried hard power off/on iPhone, uninstall/reinstall the app (4 times in the last 4 days), enabling Guided Access to force it open for 2 hrs, all without luck.
Most people’s comments I read here are about features x not working, lost progress with y, unable to play mode z. Yet you and I are here 100% unable to play the game… :frowning:

Favorite card back keeps resetting after each log out.

Hi Blizzard, please fixed the double crafting coins bug for mercenaries. It happen to all heroes.