22.0 Known Issues

at least is still playabe with 10 classes the chances of getting rogue arent high

In Mercenaries you earn the season rewards as you go, not all at once at the end of the season.

Which language shop did you get this in?

Dr. Boom Mad Genius is still disconnecting and crashing the game when is played.

Was playing Dungeon run the other day and i played Illucia but i never got copy of my opponents hand, it’s very minor issue if it happens only on solo content but i figured to let you know.

1 Like

That is most likely intended as per:

Hearthstone Common Issues

Mutanus task 10 seems to be broken. Or is stated in a way that is not clear on what the task is.

Hello,
Had a funny and pretty specific one while playing face hunter against paladin :
in hand : Demon Companion, Trampling Rhino

1. played Demon Companion, triggered Oh My Yogg → Demon Companion transformed into Secret Passage
  2. Drew 4 cards including Warsong Wrangler
  3. Played Warsong Wrangler, drawing and buffing my other Trampling Rhino
  4. EOT, Secret Passage triggered, I got my first Rhino back

→ the Rhino I drew with Warsong Wrangler was buffed, but not the first one who was “in the Secret Passage” while I played Warsong Wrangler, althought Warsong Wrangler card text specifies : “wherever they are.”

I don’t think it is a very common issue, but I found it funny to share.
Also this might be my first post on this forum, please tell me if I didn’t post this in the right section :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Since release of 22.0 patch during gameplay I’m experiencing stuttering and micro feezes. This can be noticed while getting cards from the deck to hand or ocasionally when casting spells or when animations happends in general.

yeah , the (wherever they are) text is what make the card different from other cards that dont consider all the HS zones , im pretty sure that text is a lie , have to test that with banish , inside a cube , resurrect, etc.

edit: usually for general bugs is better to open a new thread and let this threads only for bugs caused by last patch

2 Likes

Whizbang seems to only be getting recipes from Stormwind. I have played all morning and didn’t get a single Alterac Valley recipe. I only got Stormwind recipes and even got recipes that aren’t in the recipe list like the deck with Guff Runetotem card, not the hero card but the regular card that came out in Barens and that deck isn’t even in the recipe anymore. it’s just the Stormwind recipe and the Alterac Valley recipe. please fix this I love using Whizbang on release day

I do not believe I received mercenary rewards instantly as @GnomeSaying was suggesting while I ranked through the Novembers season.

Can this somehow be checked?

Hello, Bolner Hammerbeak and Murkspark Eel are not operating properly in Wild. When the Murspark Eel hits the 2nd time after Bolner’s Battlecry effect it is Random instead of at the same target the Eel initially targeted. Case in point: I went face for 2 damage and Bolner’s effect made the second 2 damage target my own minion. Please fix this as this should not be Random per the language on the cards.

Sometimes when Korrak the Bloodrager dies with Libram of Wisdom that is discounted it gives a copy that is not discounted.

I’ve had the LoW on Korrak come back discounted, not discounted and not discounted then when I end my turn it discounts.

I bought this in a Russian language store

And now the same pack has appeared in the store, only with a new name “watch your back”

Anyone else randomly disconnecting in the middle of the game, and then you can’t reconnect without closing the game, only to get disconnected again?

Happens over and over and over again…cost me at least 4 games tonight.

2 Likes

Having the same issue since the update. Will get kicked from game due to connection error. After closing the application and re-opening, I have like a 50/50 chance of being reconnected to the game.

1 Like

One piece of good news: setting my graphics quality to low seems to have stopped it? At least, no issues in the last 3 games.

I’m on mobile often, but i will try that when I get back on PC… Hope it gets a hot fix since so many people in this thread having the problem