21.6 Known Issues

• [Added 11/3][Mercenaries] We are aware that players were getting stuck on certain Vol’jin Task levels. We’ve temporarily disabled him from visiting the Village while we investigate a solution.

This is hilarious, being stuck in certain tasks of him is much better then not getting any at all, you have made the bug buggier! Congratz!

if you didn’t disable it at least people could advance on his non problematic tasks if they get them.

have the same problem, and can confirm that it only happens when classic is selected in ranked play mode.

1 Like

I’ve REALLY tried to be patient. I’m not much of a “poster” but at this point, something has to be done. I STILL can’t claim my Merc cards as I can’t even get though stage ONE of the tutorial. I assume I’m supposed to make a team or something to that effect, but literally, nothing works; I’m just stuck with no options other than to delete my team, which then can’t be recreated.

I’ve tried every suggestion I’ve read to no avail. Not sure what to do at this point. I’m using a Samsung Android phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Eudora = Equipment
From Task2 completion. Says:
Passive: +1/+4
But when equipped only gives +1/+2

Are you sure this is fixed? I have gotten one quest from the main storyline at the beginning of the day for the last two days - when I clear it, a new quest doesn’t come until the next new day - so I have only gotten two quests related to the new content so far.

I assume there are more quests since I haven’t received one related to the third encounter or anything, and I also assume I will keep getting the quests one day at a time but somehow I doubt that is the intent.

Hi, while you have fixed this for Duels. In Wild, Jerry Rig Carpenter is bugging Hidden Oasis with this and is abused by Token Druids.

3 Likes

I still can’t get vol’jin from mysterious stranger, is that supposed to be fixed already or is that something we have to wait for “in the coming days” as well?

1 Like

Same here. How long till we can get vol’Jin tasks

Now I understand why today I see 3 tickets less than usual…

yeah today i have 2 tickets , but people who abused it got -150 gold removed for every extra ticked used … i still wait someone who came here posting " OMG i have -5000 gold, how that happened ??? "

edit: a chinese guy first posted he got 83.000 tickets , later he posted a pic with -66.000 gold

1 Like

Hi, there are some bugs I’ve to report (Standard/BG)
Standard:
•When you pass the mouse on a dormant minion, you can’t see anything about the card
•Sometimes there are some problems with the animations of legendary minions when we play them (Anacondra, Tenwu and others): they are oversized in relation to the other minions
•”Storic” bug of the dagger/weapons: when you pass the turn a little faster after you play weapon/use HP with Rogue, the weapons remains opened
•Visual bug of Scabb (the one earned from rogue quest reward) when you play stealth on it (spell of the quest)
•Bug with the Warlock quest (Demon Seed): progress goes one by one
BG:
•Visual bug of gold in BG (sometimes at the end of the turns the gold grow even if I have spent it all)
•Animations with pirates are bugged in BG and they cause important lag
•Bug with the counter of the cards in Darkmoon Faire achievement (I’ve earned it but I haven’t all the cards of the set)
Bonus bug😂(not so important):
Diablo opening words in Duels with the Italian client language are still in English
Have a good work :slight_smile:

(Duels) Diablo claws of terror not hitting next minions, I didn’t have pillage the fallen only started once I played Tamsin from quest.

66.000 gold, jeje he can play 3 or more years, then XD

The voljin hotfix gave me a voljin task back in the campfire. It was task 18, completed and i could claim it. Problem is : I was stuck at task 17 before the bug. That cost me a pack by missing a task…

Any fix on when you are going to stop giving dead coins in packs, i, along with I’m sure many others, have many thousands of unusable coins and your packs are giving us currency that is unusable. Is this even legal (question not accusation).

Is Vol’jin removed again? Getting coins for random mercs that are not in the bonty chest or in my party

[Mercenaries] Fixed the issue where players could become stuck on certain Vol’jin task levels mentioned above. Impacted players will be compensated with 100 Vol’jin coins in the coming days, and Vol’jin will be reenabled as a village visitor.

Got a Vol’Jin quest with the daily firecamp reset, but it was already completed when it appeared. I don’t even think it’s the good one displayed. “Task 13: deal 450 shadow damage”, but it probably should be “Complete 4 heroic primes”. I can’t redeem or give up the task so I’m stuck with a blocked spot for another task. :frowning:

Got Vol’jin task 1 as part of my daily refresh even though I remember doing it before. Completed it without problems, picked up task 2 from a Mysterious Stranger and completed that without problems as well.

My situation is similar. I received Vil’jin’s task 16 Complete 6 boundsries(it is strange that reword is coin 70+75+70, because normally task 16 is coin + 1 pack) with completed task condition. Even though I push button “claim”, it says “There was an error claiming your task. Please try again later” and never disappear from my task pocket. It blocks other tasks come into my pocket…

Same here …
Any news or workaround?