21.6 Known Issues

Want to point out that Diablo weapon treasure (claws) no longer damages adjacent minions after being buffed by the spell “upgrade”

Just wanted to post and say that I’m also receiving the error, “There was an error ending your Duels session. Please try again”, when I try to get into Duels. I’m only going to it as part of a quest chain…I’ve never done a duel previously, though I may have opened at some point to check it out, I never actually completed my deck.

The support ticket I submitted indicated “too bad so sad”, in nicer terms. Would love a better response.

I’m guessing it’s not “extremely rare”…it’s just that a lot of people didn’t use duels until there was a quest to do so.

Same issue here ! Not sure if someone has actually got progress on this ?

New Duels Achievement for Diablo is not tracking properly.

1 Like

Just got the treasure but it still says “1 more”. Is just the text wrong or does it still transform into “1 more”?

Edit: ok, just picked it. The treasure is the old one “cost 1 more”. Not like in the patchnotes. Pls fix

The hotfix is still rolling out. The fix will be live once the hotfix is live in your region.

I have the same error. I think i opened duels once but never started a game. Now with the quest i wanted to try and getting “There was an error ending your Duels session. Please try again.”

it’s been like a day already. I still can’t login. Does blizzard even aware of this ?

tested now same here can’t get any progression with Monstrous Parrot and different deathrattles

2 Likes

Tyrantus is still bugged and no longer has ‘Elusive’

I hope there is a compensation at this. It’s been a day that the account can’t login and missing a day of quest already, some replied of the status would be nice.

I am having the same with Garosh along with Varian. Both are level 30.

edit:
Today i finnaly got my story quest.

Tyrantus no longer has any text.
Nithogg’s Storm Eggs are now 10-drops and read: At the end of the turn, transform into a 20/20 Devilsaur.
Soul Cleave can now go face, text is changed to: Lifesteal Deal 2 damage to two random enemies.

These changed cards have been in the game for a good month now at least, and no announcement on them. Heck for Nithogg and Soul Cleave you can even see the same changes on the playhearthstone.com cards page.

Please fix or at least say that these are intended changes/buffs, otherwise they make no sense.

Hello,

Yesterday i get my task 7 for voljin in the mercenaries but this task never show up in the tasks book. I go for misterious guy to choose task 7 again but i cant get task 7 again, always getting tasks for other mercenaries but never for voljin. For sure its a bug. Please help me solve this problem. Go check what is happening with this mercenary in my account and solve the problem. If you cant at least give me task 7 again for voljin. I need this task to get the passive and finally play this mercenary in PVP.
Please help me fast

Not sure if this affecting anyone else, but I am not getting any progress towards the Diablo Duels achievements. I finished a run in Casual duels with 7 wins as Diablo, and it did not complete any part of the achievement listed under Game Modes → Duels → General for the Diablo Duelist achievement.
Similarly, when I start a Diablo Duels run, it says my best run as Diablo is 1 win when it was 7 wins so far.

Greetings.
I don’t know somebody wrote about this problem, but I’ll write. I got a problem after updating. Pressing the button starts the game, but then the game crashes. There are also people on the russian forum who have this problem. Hopefully this problem will be fixed

No mention of Battlegrounds Perks and 1st place and top 4 victories counter being wrong.

If you haven’t looked at you own game yet, go check your progress for the Battlegrounds achievements and then look at your wins/top 4s.

Mine are out by as much as 50 on wins and over 200 for top 4s.

Hello,

Yesterday i get my task 7 for voljin in the mercenaries but this task never show up in the tasks book. I go for misterious guy to choose task 7 again but i cant get task 7 again, always getting tasks for other mercenaries but never for voljin. For sure its a bug. Please can you help me solve this problem?

same issue… and with a bunch of copies of Monstrous Parrot i must have duplicated 8+ deathrattle effects in my first game/try with zero progression