21.6 Known Issues

Edit > EU Server
Regarding Duels:
Replying directly from here. The post is the same.
Hi, I had the same issue but I was just trying to get into duels and ended up getting more than 150 tickets. It seems that if you don’t collect the previous reward that you have it still rewards you with a free pass. When you log in you also get a free pass and just by going to the duels page you get 2 free passes. If you go back and in you also receive another pass.
I hope this helps. Will the extra tickets be gone?

[Mercenaries] Hi. Can someone tell me, is the fact that Warden do not hit any summoned creature by skill 1 a normal thing?

“Farewell and good night” (play 3 games as hunter, shaman, warrior, priest or mage) quest doesn’t update after playing games. I have tried playing duels and standard as Priest. All games have been on mobile, android version of the game.

1 Like

Capitao did you have edit conflict problem while editing on forum?
Becouse i got the same …

Edit 2 > maybe not :smiley:
Edit > seems ok
It just replyed it did not include the post.

Hey, sorry about that. This is an extremely rare issue, but the team is aware of it and looking into individually fixing each account that was affected by it.

I just don’t want to get banned :scream:

maybe hs team should start giving frick about duels, where is duels leaderboard? also playtest team doesn’t exist?

you did it purposely you should get banned no one got that many

I still have the tickets

Thanks for fast reply, have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have an issue with collection manager. When I click on hero portraits tab nothing happens for me, the game kinda freezes. I tried “check game files” option but it didn’t help. Seems like another extremely rare issue

2 Likes

The ability on targets enemy Mercs, not their summons or minions. Says so in the spell wording. I missed it at first too.

Others have said it’s bugged and works only if you play Warrior. I’m waiting for a fix BC I hate playing Warrior.

Thanks. But i think it’s not a right thing, since he have cd on 2 other skills. So if he’ll stay 1vs1 against enemies summon’s - he will be totally usless.

After watching this video on reddit probabily i was wrong on 2 arena tickets , was 2 from duels and 1 from arena .

I know, but that’s how it’s working for everyone since launch three weeks ago, and people have bug reported it, and it’s not on the Known Issue list. So I do think it’s intended to be that way. Given that it’s specifically worded as “Mercs” and other abilities say “Enemies”. It’s probably meant to make sure it prioritizes targeting Mercs instead of weaker summons and to keep Dawngrasp from being too overpowered.

1 Like

i also have an issue with 11 quest on Voljin. Can’t take reward there.

Regarding DUELS : Can i ask why there is a diablo achievement? isnt it supposed to be temporary? Oh its bugged anyway, it doesnt tracks progress!

I can’t accept Vol’Jin’s Task 9. Even after reopening game, it’s just stuck((( Fix pls

I am unable to complete Vol’jin task 12. Several others on reddit have the same issue with Vol’jin tasks. This is a HUGE issue because you can’t complete or abandon the task and they continue to take up a task slot (so you can only have 3 new ones at any time). PLEASE fix this one ASAP.