21.4 Patch Notes

same here i was w8ing for hutner , mage and qarlock questline nerfs

When release on android?
I cant play in mercenaries and dont have update in google play

That Rexxar portrait looks like Robin Wood from Storybook Brawlā€¦

Uh, yes, we know that. What time tomorrow (or rather, today, now)? When is the patch downtime? It apparently hasnā€™t happened yet, and I canā€™t find anything that tells me. There was an ingame announcement about the time but I didnā€™t make a note of it.

13 minutes from now for desktop, mobiles can be 1-5 hours later

when mini set is released?

You can speed up mobile update by finding it in an app store once itā€™s out. If you wait for it to force an update, it can take a few extra hours.

Ummmā€¦ HOW IS THE TALENTED ARCANIST BLEED THING NOT ONE OF THE BUG FIXES!!!

Madge SwiftRage

Itā€™s 2:34 PST and Mercanaries is still unavailable for me. Is there anything I can do to get the game to launch? Im on a Galaxy S10+

1 Like

Given that Hearthstone has to be delivered on mobile through Appleā€™s App Store and Google Play across multiple regions, exact delivery timing is out of Blizzardā€™s hands.

All we can hope is that the app stores gets updated before Hearthstone demands that you go to the App Store for an update.

Guys from what Iā€™ve heard is super bugs With The pack openings right now. Tons and tons of people including kripparian, are complaining that theyā€™re opening packs with only coins in them. Even though it states right on the pack buy screen and the pre-orders that every pack will contain at least one mercenary and one skin and then the rest will either be coins or experience but Iā€™ve read through the forums and Iā€™ve seen at least 100 people so far complain that theyā€™ve opened as many as 50 packs with just coins in them. So the fact that the update isnā€™t out for some of you right now, as well as it is an out for me right now as Iā€™m on Android even though Iā€™m on a super gaming phone, Nubia red magic 6s, itā€™s probably a blessing in disguise. I would advise everyone to wait two or three days for blizzard to fix the bugs in the pack openings for mercenaries so you donā€™t get completely screwed out of the money you spent. I bought the diamond lich King bundle, The diamond Diablo bundle, and the legendary sylvanus bundle so everything you could buy for mercenaries I did. And I guarantee I would be extremely pissed if I open up 150 packs worth of coins or even one pack that doesnā€™t have the Merc and the skin promised as long as each pack has at least one mark, and a skin then I donā€™t care about the rest being coins or experience cards because thatā€™s how itā€™s supposed to be. But Iā€™ve also heard people saying that theyā€™ve opened hundreds of packs and didnā€™t get a single diamond merc or legendary merc. They were supposed to use the same mechanic they do with Hearthstone packs where if you collect all of the same rarity of legendaries, or diamonds, or rares or epics that you canā€™t get duplicates of them after you get all the ones that you can get. For example when you open a pack and you get a legendary you canā€™t get that legendary again until youā€™ve gotten all of the other legendaries, or if you open two of the same epic you canā€™t get that epic again until you get all of the rest of the epics. Also there does not seem to be a pity timer on this as people seem to have opened hundreds of packs and not gotten a single legendary mark or diamond Mark or legendary or diamond skin and as I said earlier some people are opening 50 plus packs that only contain coins and donā€™t even have the mark and skin that are promised. At this point itā€™s false advertising and they scammed people out of thousands probably millions of dollars because of the bug in these pack openings so like I said earlier I highly suggest you wait a few days or maybe even a week or until blizzard said something about fixing to pack openings for mercs before you open your packs or else youā€™re going to get completely screwed. If you want proof go to Krippā€™s channel and watch him open his packs.

2 Likes

Dose anyone have any idea when the patch will be out for mobile please been looking the date for it

itā€™s not working for me even after updating. The option to click it is there and it is highlighted in blue but doesnā€™t work when I try to go to it.

ä»»å‹™č”“åÆ仄åœØé–‹ę”¾ēŽ©äŗ†å—Žļ¼Ÿ
å·²ē¶“兩週strong textäŗ†

You can complete quests in Wild.

I donā€™t think translation is making sense though.

Im pretty sure nobody gives a s*** about mercenaries, personally everytime i see my client updating im hoping to see bg changes but this is just really a waste of time and download, i hope you make this an optional content we coudl opt out to download honesty :joy:

Really enjoying mercenaries but can you please can you please ban all stormwind quest cards from Wild Thankyou