21.4 Live Known Issues

So it’s just spend more time farming or more money right? Just say it like that next time

3 Likes

Did you really expect to giving less rewards would make the game more fun? I don’t understand the thought process. To make this mode better you have to put real effort - fixing bugs, improving UI, and adding some QOL features. Instead you came up with this hotfix.

16 Likes

Whichever moron came up with the ‘mysterious stranger nuke’ should be fired. I’ve clicked on 6 lvl 30 ones and received 1.

I’ll just wait for the free ones later tonight, and maybe that incompetent moron/s will get fired who is/are spending their time making the game less fun instead of fixing the numerous task bugs.

16 Likes

So I played over an Hour of lvl 8 today without a quest so I search online and low and behold t5hey pushed out the stealth nerf without a path or alerting players in the client.

OK so I try lvl 25 quests for 40 minutes. Not a single one. Then lvl 28 missions for 30 minutes. Not a single one.

This was already the SINGLE WORST part of Mercs to begin with. You act like we liked having to re run low level quests. We didnt. But because its a random encounter to get a quest for a random party member… Its the only option. Then you take that away and make it even slower and harder to get a random event to trigger for a random party member?

Im out. Just forget it it. I told a couple friends prior to mercs release that this might be the thing that gets me to finally drop HS. But I decided to PO and try it out. I actually have been playing the mode a lot. You have to play it a lot if you want to pvp. You have to farm this stupid way in order to PVP. Because its designed this way. But a stealth nerf that wasted countless hours from your player base today is complete nonsense.

15 Likes

So, repeatedly farming high level bounties is more fun than repeatedly farming low level task ? That’s it, I love this mode, but such stupid decision make it super hard to try a new comps. I’m out.

15 Likes

The is absoloute bs. I am now not allowed to compete with otehr players in ranked becuase I do not have access to the same farming method they did. I have to compete with players who have 6 champions, all maxed and I am not allowed to catch up with them anymore. This is so unbelievably unfair.

14 Likes

Why is it based on the single highest level merc rather than the party average? Most people won’t be able to do parties with no level 30 Mercs pretty quickly, and you’ll deny the first tasks for all the low level mercs by doing that. Having 6 mercs under 30 at the same time is almost impossible to begin with after a certain time.

While early farmers like myself will be fine, This will most definitely kill the inflow of new players to the mode, considering everyone is aware of it.

15 Likes

How can you possibly justify not allowing players to be able to compete in pvp becuase they are no longer allowed the same advantage other players had?

13 Likes

Mercenaries already got a very bad reputation when it’s not even out, now you making this kind of decision to displease those that love it ? Good move Blizzard.

16 Likes

Welcome to the Hearthstone: shadow mercenaries

14 Likes

Hi so 1st off all I didn’t received my packs for looking certain streamers on Twitch.

Second why did you nerf the mysterious visitor spawn rate on lower lvl maps? Now whe have to grind stupid long maps… Instead of nerfing such things do something about the more difficult acquisition off certain coins and the ones that we have like something about 4k and more on maxed and useless Mercs :wink:

6 Likes

OMG, just look at how greedy they are!

I’ve invested ~50$ into the mode, more than 5k gold, and farmed Bounty #2 since the beginning. But still missing 4 legendaries, and only two of my Rare heroes are fully upgraded. Can I get a refund? I don’t believe so.

After that fix, grind will just get harder, especially for pure F2P players. The algorithm will be exactly the same, but just much slower. Want to speed it up? Donate!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

18 Likes

If only money could buy you task 2/7 equips. Just making slog “sloggier”.

51 mercenaries x 7 tasks = 357 tasks. With max of 4 tasks a day from board that’s 3 months if you’re perfectly lucky not getting duplicates.

9 Likes

(post deleted by author)

if you want them to change their decision just boycott the mode don’t play it maybe they ll change their decision maybe they won’t all i know is i’m not supporting these greedy bastards any longer i’m sorry for anyone still spending money on their products but after all they 've done you should have known better

11 Likes

As a player in the top 20 Eu mercenaries, I am lucky that I have completed a lot of tasks. but after this nerf, I don’t feel like playing mercenaries anymore. I feel sorry for all players who previously did not have time to farm and are now far behind because they will leave this game soon. Stupid blizz decision.

14 Likes

Oh, thanks for your selective efforts to “improve” the game Blizzard! The mysterious strangers “issue” was definitely a much bigger “problem” than letting us buy multiple packs with gold from your shop. Great job, as usual!

11 Likes

I´ve wondered why i dont get any stranger anymore and then i found this and understand … u put the only way to raise a character to full equip to months of waiting for daily quests… i believe this mode will be down to a few players that already got everything … all new players will vanish together with all the people they were grinding on the way to raise their characters (like me)
So congratulations blizzard u found again a way to disappoint your customers …

14 Likes

PvP is the more engaging gameplay right now, repeatedly taking on the same High-level Heroic Bounties is not engaging gameplay.
Mercenaries doesn’t have enough PvE content and now you decide to extend the time it takes to farm for PvP.
Plus this nerf was done in the laziest way possible … only looking at the single highest level merc rather than the party average is crazy and dhadow dropping this change in a hotfix is dishonest.
If you want players to play you should focus on bugfix and create new content.
Forcing us to farm in a longer and more complexly way, does not make us play more, it will make us drop this game

8 Likes

Hello! Despite massive players’ outrage, I personally think end-game PVE content is fine and exciting - it has just the right difficulty to make you adapt to circumstances, make important decisions and bring specific team tailored for each challenge. But the rewards for all those trials and time invested are very poor comparing to low-level rewards.
So I personally don’t want the “Air elemental grind” to return - it’s not fun and very boring. Instead, please increase the rewards for late-game PVE content so we could both have fun challenging ourselves and investing time - and some rewards, that progress our teams. Thank you for your attention.

Your not-angrymob-player.

8 Likes