21.4 Live Known Issues

Merchant Car also working for me now. Thank you.

1 Like

Works for me on PC. Thank you, but base heroes are lvl 30 now and I’m half way to finish PVE, so the first impression seems to be completely ruined.

Me neither. Counter is not going up at all.

2 Likes

I have the same issue too. According to websites you should get Samuro as part of the tutorial, but I never got him. Is Samuro bugged? My cart was bugged as well, until that was fixed in recent hours - could that be related?

Currently unable to play the mode. Every time I try to open it up, it says there was a issue with loading the menu and to try later. I’ve multiple times at 4 hour windows with no luck. I have also purchased one of the pre-order bundles, so actually have real money riding on this.

1 Like

Same problem, reinstalled the game from playmarket several times

I logged out of both Hearthstone/Battlenet and logged back in. I still can not build the merchant cart/open packs. Playing on PC in the EU, but on a US server. Please advise. Thanks.

Currently it is not possible to complete Quests in Casual constructed. I assume this is a bug, because previously I was able to do it.

1 Like

Nice work devs getting the Merchant Cart patch in. New product launch isn’t easy - kudos!

1 Like

Same +1, please address

• Some of the tasks (use X move Y times) doesn’t correspond to a move from that merc (were the names changed before launch?)

• “Ability menu” sometimes stays open during combat and won’t close until you reopen the menu (from that specific merc). Menu can’t be closed if merc dies, forcing the player to concede.

I wouldn’t say nice work yet as I still have the same issue where I can’t build the merchant cart.

I haven’t seen any information on this other that the vague update that it was resolved. If there are any steps that are needed can someone please pos, otherwise this is still an issue.

Is there a plan to compensate those who paid money and got ripped out by getting duplicate heroes of one of the three given heroes from those prelaunch bundles? Customer Support was worthless w/ their response. Those duplicate heroes meant one loss legendary hero, and I received neither a single coin nor portrait when i received the duplicate. I know ya’ll are well aware of this issue, yet don’t reference it in the known bugs. I have pretty much gathered that ya’ll do not care.

you can get a refund through your credit card company.

Mine was reset last night.

If you are still having issues with one of the resolved problems, then please reach out to customer service so they can take a look at your specific situation.

That’s a really poor response when support isn’t resolving anything to this point. If the issue wasn’t fixed then you need to keep looking into it.

i was wondering if you fixed the problem where Chromebook users mercenaries button is not working?

terrible response imo. considering the support team has been playing volleyball with you guys.

Hey Grex, the Chromebooks seem to be the types of devices that are having trouble going through tutorials for any new modes. Right now we don’t have a fix, just a workaround: enter the mode on another device and finish the tutorial. Once you’re done with the tutorial, you should be able to enter normally on your Chromebook.