21.4 Live Known Issues

is Task 5 fixed ?
seems it does not work for Cariele Roame, or am I missing smth ?

tried today with Xyrella and Roame - both fixed. Tasks 5 were complited.

Same here. I’ve upgraded the ability, ive used multiple times in various runs and even 10 times in the same run but i am still at 0/10. Assistance/an update/confirmation on this bug would be helpful…

Great news, I heard back from support and they directed me to this forum for help….games still broken. Merchant cart and probably other things post tutorial that I’m unaware of.

Support kicked me back to the forum. You directed me to support. What should I do now? I still can’t really play the new game mercenaries to any meaningful level. I’m afraid to try to craft anything and I feel like I’ve missed out on heroes/items that should have been unlocked. Am I supposed to wait days/weeks before I get any meaningful help?

Can Antonidas’ 3rd task be fixed already? still does not count any progress no matter how many firestorms is cast.

1 Like

My duels run had something weird to happen to it, and one thing led to another and now I cannot play duels anymore because of a glitched deck list.

Here is the link to another forum post I made for more details. I haven’t been able to play one of my favorite game modes for around a week now, so I would really be grateful for help

Mercenaries
Here to add a bug preventing progression:

Scabbs Cutterbutter: Task 14 Where’s my Whetstone.
Gain 90 attack using Honing Blades

This Task requires the equipment which buffs Scabb’s 3rd ability to first increase attack before attacking and becoming stealth. However no progress will add to the counter. I’ve tried restarting the client and abandoning / re-accepting this task.

I’m not trying to be rude but why does your website and other adverts for your “Support” claim you are available 24/7 when on average it takes close to, if not more, than 24hrs to respond to an email/bug report?? Mercenaries has been “Live” for 4 days now and “Support” is still responding to me like they have no clue why I can’t access Mercenaries on my Chromebook.

Most recent email was sent about 4hrs ago… about 13-14hrs AFTER you posted this message. The only reason I’m actually seeing your message is because someone on YouTube directed me here.

I’ve exchanged 3 emails with “Support” and I’ve had to talk to 3 different people while waiting 20+hrs for each response. And the most helpful person I’ve encountered in this process was a random person in the YouTube comments section of a video.

1 Like

Hello not sure if it has been reported in this spot yet but iPhone SE (2nd Gen, or mine is at least) users can only read the far left/right enemy’s upcoming move/ability during bounties because the center card/s upcoming move is almost entirely off the screen when I hold down on the enemy card. Completely changes the game! Instead of preparing my moves tactically I am completely guessing. Makes playing on phone a last resort which sucks.

ok, thank you very much!

same for me, I have the feeling they did no game testing before release

Well, I got a response from support today. They said my rating was reset with the new season. The new season started at the end of August. I literally didn’t even have Hearthstone installed on my computer until mid October; never played the previous season. So, I lost over 4k rating arbitrarily and apparently Blizzard is ignoring the issue entirely and assuming I am an idiot.

1 Like

Found this online, maybe it gives some insight, maybe not:

“Hearthstone ‘s Battlegrounds mode will receive a new ratings and rankings system that will be added to the game as part of the upcoming 18.4 patch. The foundation of the new rating system is fairly simple. Basically, everybody’s Battlegrounds rating will be reset to 0 regardless of where they currently are.”

-Valas

18.4 was released over a year ago. Ratings were reset with the new patch/season (21.2), over a month before I ever started playing.

I play Hearthstone mostly on my IPhone. I enjoy it and mercenaries… but on mobile version, 90% of the time I can’t see the enemies next skills because they are to far off of the screen. Am I the only one with this happening? Please fix it so I can fully enjoy this again!

Wouldn’t normally repost a response from support but they marked my ticket resolved and haven’t responded since. Would really like to get something other than a canned response citing the forum that directed me to support.

Hey there,

This is Game Master Enmosyer! I appreciate your patience here while we got to your ticket. Things have been crazy with how the world’s been. I hope you’re doing well today.

I’m sorry to hear about the issue here, I immediately looked into our known issues, but I didn’t come across any known issues just yet. I do want to be transparent here, with bugs, we only have the tools to assist for games like WoW. For our other games, there’s little we can do immediately to fix these issues.

With that said, I did submit my own bug report to our QA teams just in case here. They’ll work with our game teams to make sure this is investigated as soon as they can. When you have the time, I would greatly appreciate your own report on our forums since that helps our teams receive a wider snapshot of information to investigate and hopefully get that patched faster.

I took the time to find a forum post discussing what’s happening. If you could, it would be great if you add your input on the thread.

I want to thank you again for letting us know about this. If you need anything else at all, just let us know.

Until you play the 1st game of a new season, your rating will continue to show whatever it was prior to the new season.

To clarify: Did you come back to Hearthstone after taking a long break (months or more)?
or are you brand new to the game?

If you came back after a long break, and had 4444 rating prior to your break, it would be normal to que up after returning with 4444 rating, and having it reset after your first match.

If, however, you’re brand new to the game, then a 4444 rating never should have been awarded so early into your Hearthstone career and 234 is more accurate for first time players.

-Valas

Ciao volevo aggiungere che i mercenari sono blokkati non si gioca …grazie

Apologies in advance if I sound frustrated with your response, but I made abundantly clear that I started playing the game in “October,” “over a month after the new season’s release,” “it wasn’t even installed on my computer until then” - all of which I said in the post you replied to. You are parroting the response I received from support; there is no way you read my post and have this response unless you’re trolling.

Regardless of your feelings on how feasible it is that a new player achieve the rating, I grinded rating legitimately to 4444. I wasn’t “awarded it” after playing one game. I played many games in the few days I was able and hadn’t yet reached my actual MMR, since I was still gaining small amount of points even for placing 5th. I wonder if you’ve actually played Battlegrounds before; you know you only get a certain number of points for each win, right? You’re citing year old patch notes, and it seems like you really have no clue what’s going on.

It also seems like you’re wholly ignoring the content of my posts, and reality of the situation, and replacing the actual words on your screen with words you expect to see. There is an actual problem here - you can see in the blue post that they very recently had an issue with players having their ratings arbitrarily reset after a new patch. Well, it has happened again. I have screenshots and proof.

1 Like

Ciao i mercenari come entri al campo blokkato non puoi fare nulla…