21.4 Live Known Issues

LOL what a garbage response; give us details blizzard! What’s the point in waiting 24 hours for us to be told this.

1 Like

Is that “today” for what timezones today? And might there be some ETA?

I would love to be able to build the merchant cart and open all the packs i have sitting there…and move thru the tutorial

2 Likes

So this must be a Joke? I STILL cant Open my 72 Packs since Tuesday. What is goin on? This is a HUGE Bug and musst be fixed instant. This is so frustrating for me. Please let be finish the Tutorial und let me buy this Merchant Cart…Come on

3 Likes

I don’t think blizzard cares, they have pretty much ignored this one from the start & barely mention it in their blue post. Some transparency from them would be nice but hey they’re busy doing nothing.

That hotfix went out last night Pacific time, approximately 18 hours ago.

still can’t play. mercenaries option doesn’t work when i click on it… why won’t you all say anything about this? customer service said you all are working on it but it doesn’t seem that way at all. lots of people have reported this. -_- starting to get very frustrated because I want to play the mode.

3 Likes

Not this one. Still cant Buy the Merchant Cart …which i should. Still cant finish the Tutorial…still cant open my Packs. There ary many out there with this Bug still. :frowning:

3 Likes

Okay.
What about for that Merchant Cart almost everyone is asking for? Me included. :no_mouth:

1 Like

So it not fix the issue. Still can’t open packages and close mission.

Careful, people think we’re trolling I just got a system flag because I think blizzard’s not doing enough and apparently having an opinion is trolling.

1 Like

This is no Trolling. I have Screenshots …and im not alone. The Campfire tells me to build the Merchant Cart …but the Workshop doesnt let me build it. So frustrating…3 Days in a row i cant play Mercenaries full and cant open the Packs.

6 Likes

I have the same issue. So frustrating. 1 more day and I even do not want to play this game anymore for sure.

2 Likes

Can a community manager help me? My rank is still 6000 MMR lower than it was before the patch because my rank was never fixed or reset. It says in the known issues that this was fixed, but it definitely has not for me. What can I do?

I’ve still got the merchant cart issue. I’m playing a little bit as I can but I can’t do much and can’t open any of my 167 packs.

4 Likes

Sulfuras not working properly against Icehowl Coldsnap, haven’t tried it in other cases but characters will still be frozen by the ability “Biting Cold”

Do you think they’ll have a hotfix out for the merchant cart bug tonight?

I’m having a lot of fun with the new mode but I’m stuck with the first 6 mercs from the tutorial. They’ve all been heavily upgraded since and I’ve earned enough coins to buy several rare heros but I’m holding off untill I can open my packs.

Yup same for me as well. Even after a full reinstall flow. Merc mode wont open. Everything else is fine.

1 Like

Hello,

Can we get an ETA or an update regarding the merchant cart?. It’s quite frustrating not being able to fully enjoy the mode since I can only play a very limited number of mercenaries.

1 Like

Yeah I would also like an update instead of a pointless post from your customer support team saying you’ve got no idea what’s going on and hope it’ll be fixed soon.