2 wrong functioning cards

Encumbered pack mule (neutral)
Instead of adding a copy of the card into my hand as its description claims, it either shuffles some (probably 3) copies of it into my deck instead…or does nothing at all.

Soul of the forest (druid)
Its description claims it ads deathrattle to my minions, AND summons a 2/2 treent.
I played it twice recently, the 1st time none of those effects happened, (dispite having minions without deathrattle), the 2nd time “only” the treent wasn’t summoned.

First thing I heard about that. What did you have on the board and how many cards did you have in hand?

No, it doesn’t. It says “Deathrattle: summon a 2/2 treant”.

I’d suggest you post this in the Bug forum instead of here (since this has nothing to do with the website), and provide screenshots. You can see how to post links in the sticky in the bug forum.

I discussed these issues with our blind community on discord, and found the explanation for all of them except one:

It did happen in 2 of my battles in a row, that encumbered pack mule’s effect didn’t trigger at all, no copy of it got added to my hand.

Both were normal, so standard ranked battles, no spell or secret was in battle influencing the card, I double checked that when it was already drawn, especially for the 2nd time, there was accordingly nothing influencing its effect at all…btw I had only a few cards in my hand, (I don’t even remember having a max full hand ever in my HS carreer), so I still cannot figure out any reason why it didn’t work right, why I got no copy of it into my hand.

However, this happened that day when the game ran quite buggy, (experienced other strange, buggy issues too that day), so I shall check how the card works now, will repeat my report in the forum section you suggested only if the issue is still occuring.