17.6 Balance Updates

Probably so they don’t have some big disaster next expansion because of the power of Togwaggle and Galakrond combined? And priest isn’t broken.

2 Likes

It can’t be that bad if Paladin is expected to play friggin War Golem (or even worse stats on Liadrin). I think people are just so spoiled by how ludicrously high tempo a lot of the highlander cards have been (except the Paladin one).

Hopefully rogue gets some good cards next expansion. With rogue nerfed priest will get even better.

Are paladin and shaman ever going to get some buffs? Devs must really not like them.

2 Likes

14 DHunter cards is nerfed, thats almost half collections getting nerfed in one expansion.
Meanwhile Mage still can have 0 cost puzzle box. But not Rogue.
Can’t wait to have 0 mana cards get upped to 1 mana.
And good job at killing Highlander Deck. DQ Alex won’t see any play after this. RIP Hearthstone.

1 Mana backstab, prep and SS = instant concede lol.

2 Likes

It was still garbage to draw them before, it’s just even more garbage now.

And this isn’t gonna kill Highlander decks at all, stop being dramatic.

1 Like

DQ Alex is already very slow at 9 mana, and it will no longer gives any chances to make a comeback anymore. I’m not being dramatic, It’s all logical.

3 Likes

I think at this point it’s next expansion or bust. Again. Because they keep not buffing the Paladin’s horrendous classic set.

2 Likes

You are. Slower highlander decks that aim to last longer into the lategame will definitely still play it, and even if it isn’t used, people aren’t gonna stop playing Highlander Hunter or Priest over this.

1 Like

Gotta be honest blizz, I’m a little disappointed with the lack of warrior class nerfs, and the nerf on rogues. Tempo Warriors have been consistently rated the top deck in the game and rogues are very mediocre. I’m good on dragon queen nerf, card was overplayed, even in non highlander decks.

For all those people wondering why there are nerfs, but not buffs; I do wonder if they aren’t buffing anything right now because there is an expansion right around the corner and they want to see how things shake up.

Besides the Corsair’s Cache one, you mean?

5 Likes

they ve been quick to fix the bugs

besides the nozdormu one …the game still eats turns after all these years

1 Like

Blizzard has a huge nerve calling these nerfs “balance”
Just call it what it is: Murdering Mage yet again.
Forced to play worst mage deck ever in six years, but even that’s too good for the class.

1 Like

About time we have some DH and Rogue nerfs heh heh.

because they were BROKEN

What is their obsession with trying to make Paladins the murloc class? Give them some normal cards so they can make normal decks lol.

1 Like

Uh huh, sure. Has there really never been a tier 3 mage deck, since highlander was tier 2?

galacrond died. the only archetype to play with dignity and fun. you need to change the Khanty, who has 53% wins in each region and wars that come across every second match