14.4 Arena Balance Update – June 10

I believe HSreplay averages 30 day statistics. So it still includes even last rotation of arena.
Blizzard has some real data, so I’m sure if they say rogue was down it was actually down.

1 Like

No, class winrates are based on last 48 hours

You say it is inaccurate and dumb but I don’t and it is like everything in our Constitution.

2nd amendment says Right to bear arms but NOWHERE in there does it say which arms you are allowed to bear. See my point? Your perception is just 1 single way of looking at it and you and I are not wrong or right UNTIL the devs actually make a statement that is concise in their meaning…

So do me a favor and stop being a Trump supporter.

In this analogy, you’re the guy arguing that the second amendment entitles you to the arms of literal bears.

2 Likes

You leave Misha alone! She needs her arms herself!

1 Like

Wait, 2nd amendment isn’t about literal arms of literal bears? WTF? If they meant the right to own guns they should’ve written it that way. Man those founding fathers were a bunch of idiots!

…also, what the hell am I to do with all these bear arms? I was stockpiling them in order to overthrow Trump…

1 Like

Sell them during Bear market (should go at premium?) and buy real estate in NY. doh

1 Like

What the second amendment actually says.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

Ironic you not only got it wrong but appear to be representing the wrong side of the argument politically as well. Good job for a gaming forum chap.

1 Like

That joke was unbearable.

I think it’s way better than it has been in the past in this regard. There is much less absolute trash printed that ruined Arena. Almost everything printed now is at least useful. Also, other card games don’t have the ability to craft digital solutions (like bucketing and drop rates), They are built around physical cards, take them or leave them.

The problem was in the best they weren’t balancing printing around limited AND they were doing anything on the digital side for balance. They have come a long way and Arena players for the most part appreciate these balancing moves (as it keeps problem classes in check). Paladin and Mage have not been fun to play against recently.

Not only are you blatantly incorrect with your analogy as several other people pointed out, but you dusted all your cards two days ago so there’s really no point posting here any more.

Unless you want to continue making a fool of yourself.