Extend Your Vacation with the Traveling Travel Agency!

Extend Your Vacation with the Traveling Travel Agency!

Zephrys and Dungar have teamed up to bring you new Tourists, two-sided Brochure cards, and more!

View Full Article

4 Likes

the volcano makes me think ungoro and that makes me want quests idk

It would be cool if those news were in-game, e.g. on a nice “Upcoming Features” tab. It’s a bit “clunky” in terms of gameplay to have to go outside the game to a browser; it’s a simple game; it’s not like World of Warcraft that the news wouldn’t even fit easily.

2 Likes

I predict that one of the new tourists would be Un’Goro Tourist, allowing to include (class?) cards from Journey to Un’Goro set.

Note: This message will stay unedited.

1 Like

Oh I see how you predict that.

I said when the set release it would be cool if they printed a neutral tourist that did exactly this in the mini set, except I also said all four legends in the mini set should neutrals doing this for different sets(a new Arfus legendary that has frozen throne tourist would also be sweet) however by a player standpoint “needing” an entire additional set for standard might cause newer players to whine about that.

2 Likes

I have no doubt the forums would have imploded if we got such a Tourist. But I could see it for a Twist or Wild-only set like Caverns of Time, where you’re already expected to have (some of) those cards to be competitive.

Because it would be just dumb. I started playing (regularly) in Badlands. If you forced me to have temporarily the collection of an entire ancient expansion I would be enraged; it would be even sort of unethical and unfair because I wasn’t around back then to slowly collect that cards so you force me in the deep to start getting them fast by paying so I would have the right to roam around the internet saying the decision is absolutely dumb because I would be right;

there is an exception: do it but give us all those cards for free (at least temporarily during the time they are Standard).

1 Like