30.2 Patch Notes

30.2 Patch Notes

Patch 30.2 kicks off Battlegrounds Season 8: Trinkets and Travels!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Love to see it. So excited!

2 Likes

Can the heroic tavern brawl be entered with 10 tavern tickets? If so, I’m totally playing. I had a bunch saved up so I could do Heroic Duels once I had a bigger collection, but I wasn’t able to use them all up after the announcement that the mode was being removed. I don’t enjoy arena, so I’m just collecting tickets again.

1 Like

For those looking to play the Heroic Tavern Brawl: Remember that these are almost always done just before the reveal of a mini-set, so don’t go spending all your gold if you want to grab that.

1 Like

honestly, i do duos alot on the battleground mode, the 4* hydra needs to be 5 star card, blood moon has one also thats a 4* needs to be a 5cost that plays it on another card every time. that would be a good fix for games its legit out of 10 games your gonna see one of those 2 cards its to often an to strong

There’s a simpler method to expect the miniset. It’s always ~2 months after an expansion. An expansion is always ~4 months after another expansion.

Thanks for finally fixing the crash bug after a whole summer, not a indie company anymore.

1 Like

Update not live yet?

live when? anybody knows?

Was Catacomb Crasher Disabled? I tried Undead multiple times now but never ever even saw that minion in the game.

1 Like

Can you PLEASE fix the DUOS matchmaking?
6K+ shouldn’t be getting all these trolls…

DUOs = NO NO NO
My time, my enjoyment = now get paired with a 6 year old or someone who goes AFK ???
F-no
Should be an option for regular format OR duo,
this is just a waste of my time.

The screen flash whenever the trinket shop opens in battlegrounds is real annoying. It’s just too much flashiness.

I need to report a bug, I’ve played it twice now and the mirage you get from spirit of the badlands vanishes after you play your first minion. I had space in hand and i got no mirage back after playing a buffed drink server.

then play solo and stop complaining about what happens in duos

And of course, Mech’s end up being insanely OP. Haven’t gotten above 5th place all day because of the ridiculous Mech trinkets everyone else gets. Why do they always do this?

I had to stop playing this Battlegrounds hearthstone. There is just too much going on with the trinkets and powers of the heroes.
The past couple of seasons have been fantastic! This one I feel like they put too much in to where it becomes overwhelming on what to do next.

this patch messed up my quest counters in every play mode. please fix. It’s very annoying to have to exit the game and load it again to find out which quests have been completed.

1 Like

Please put Zapp Slywick back in, there’s currently no counter for stealth Tidus or Trinket Fish of N’zoth, Interrogator Whitemane doesn’t currently do anything against a stealth Tidus and can’t touch Fish as it’s tier 1

NO, i like my leapers, thanks.