Announcing Perils in Paradise, Hearthstone’s Next Expansion

Announcing Perils in Paradise, Hearthstone’s Next Expansion

Pack your bags for a trip to Hearthstone’s next expansion!

View Full Article

4 Likes

So I took a NDA survey and saved thousands of gold for the proposed next expansions. This wasn’t one of those choices. Anyone get this in theirs ? I’m sorry Blizzard or who might be reading or listening. I am no longer the target audience of this company. I should say thanks but I’m very very angry. A new MMO starts tomorrow… Off I go.

Seems a little more adult to me. Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

You do realize expansions take a considerable amount of time to develop. If you have recently taken this survey it’s entirely likely that it’s for an expansion further down the road.

1 Like

To support this: They have stated in interviews that they’re usually more than a year ahead with work on themes for their sets.

So if you took a survey for set theme this year, you shouldn’t expect that theme to appear until 2026, unless you managed to pick one they’d already set their mind on for 2025. Also, there’s no guarantee anyone else picked the same as you.

Huh, this theme looks really cute. I love dual classing so I’m pretty excited. DK combined with shaman is wild to me though.

Just curious, which MMO starts tomorrow?

1 Like

We should be seeing bikini-clad Jaina and Valeera.

No dimwitted assumptions, please.

OMG this expension look so bad for now…

• We got mana cheat again, when will the dev learn that can’t be balance easily ? -_-
  • 2 neutral legendary : Marin and AFK, that will never be played.
  • Priest can get hunter card ??? <— I’m tired of them trying to transform priest into agro like, this is almost a sacrilege.
  • Druid can get Mage card, less weirder than the previous one, but I’m almost sure that can’t be balance, druid shouldn’t be able to clean the board easily…

The main things you seem to be missing:

1. The Tourist cards only allow you to put in secondary class cards from Perils in Paradise, not Core, Badlands, Whizbang, Titans, Festival or any other expansion.

2. The cost of needing a Legendary is far from free. Not only does it take up a deck slot, it also means either 1600 dust or luck to get it for a specific class (or opening your wallet so wide you get everything).

People will certainly try to find out which Tourist is the best, but it’s not like you’ll see Priest run Tracking or R.C. Rampage in their deck.

1 Like

I already know and I stay on my points, but I do not understand why you are talking about “The cost of needing a Legendary”

You can not play the Rogue PiP cards in a Paladin deck without having Sunsapper Lynessa, same with Shaman PiP cards, Death Knight and Buttons.

If you do not have the specific Legendary, you can’t even try to put in those cards, which is a 1600 dust tax on trying the mechanic out.

I’m just not sure how to feel about this expansion. We just had a silly expansion and this one seems to have that same silly feel.

I’m all onboard if we get a Solo Adventure and Ambassador Faelin makes a come back!

Yeah, has barely anything to do with Warcraft as an IP anymore. Just silly stuff that’s supposed to come across comical, as if it was mainly targeted at 10 year olds.

2 Likes

I still haven’t been able to get the mini set. The “SHOPS CLOSED” bug has been untouched for mobile. It seems they are even looking into the EU server but I am on the US server. Six patches in and nothing. No new cards for Vanessa :confused:

1 Like

Naaaah, just really lonely and desperate “players” who’ll look over female characters in bikinis . :rofl: