28.4 Patch Notes

28.4 Patch Notes

Patch 28.4 brings the Delve into Deepholm Mini-Set, so dive right in!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Good day! And where is Velarok’s nerf? Maybe Thaddius? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

[Hearthstone] Several cards that grant effects “when a minion dies” have been updated to grant the minion a Deathrattle with that effect. This update applies to: Volcanomancy, Kodo Mount, Ramming Mount, Noble Mount, Elekk Mount, Dreaded Mount, Spirit Mount, Camouflage Mount, and Spikeridge Steed. This rules change will not change the primary effects of these cards on their own, but will result in some updated interactions with other cards. Edit: this is a non-functional change.

I’m a bit confused by this one. Is it really a non-functional change? Or are they just saying that to prevent dust refunds?

Also, this “Hearthstone Blizzard Bots have been removed from the Standard ranked ladder. They are now limited to Apprentice (and new/lower-ranked Battlegrounds games), where they will continue to serve their role in smoothing out matchmaking for newer players.” Is hilarious. Why were they ever in actual ranked/ladder games to begin with?

1 Like

i thought that how it works right now
i run deathwarden in my wild decks and dotn remember any of those triggering while its out

1 Like

Balance your good-for-nothing game instead of continuing to add super stupid cards.

Microsoft is buying Blizzard to continue doing Blizzard work (i.e. shi.tty work), what’s the point of buying it?

Hearthstone game for the mentally handicapped just see the 2023 world champion, champion with just one full face interaction (what a shame).

Ps: remove your cheating algorithm because you are outlawed.

Don’t kill Duels pleeeaaase :pray:

1 Like

Did you know that microsoft have just start to buy blizzard, but that not effective, so nothing have change for now xD
Need to search a little more :smiley:
Even i’m okay with Balance before add new card

They’ve already taken it apart for scraps. Duels treasures are going into Arena this season.

What time does the patch go live?

Blizzard, make Velorok rush instead of charge and optionally -1 hp.
Shattered Reflections can’t target Titans.
Pendant of Earth cost 4.
Thaddius reduce cost cards to 2 (instead of 4).
The azerite murloc - complete scum, it should be redesigned, for example, let it reduce the cost of spells.
Azerite Snake - should be Priest card.
Create a new warlock award. For example: all discarded cards are shuffled at the end of the deck.
I hope you will read it. Thank you.