28.2.3 Patch Notes

28.2.3 Patch Notes

Patch 28.2.3 brings several changes to Standard and Battlegrounds.

View Full Article

4 Likes

I have to say i absolutely love all the buffs especially to rogue i played excvate rogue my own list and it felt so powerfull thank you for making excavate rogue stronger i am extremly happy.

1 Like

Thanks blizzard. Everyone knew that with the arcane wyrm, life was the problem. the spell in combination with sif is absolutely ok. sif a fun and interactive map. Yes, it’s incredibly fun to lose against Sif because all you can do is watch. otk is so good for the game.

and the warrio titan is absolutely bad. enrage warrior which is t1 obviously needs a stronger titan. and the justification for slightly weaker titanium is great .

the hunter titan lies in the corner and cries.

1 Like

Some cards were nerfed, but we didn’t get full dust refund for them:

• Trolley Problem
  • Odyn, Prime Designate
  • Asvedon, the Grandshield

[Hearthstone] The Tram Cars summoned by Trolley Problem and Tram Conductor Gerry are no longer Mechs (they don’t have a CPU).

[Hearthstone] Odyn, Prime Designate’s Battlecry effect can no longer be stacked if played multiple times.
[Hearthstone] Asvedon, the Grandshield will no longer spoil secrets.

2 Likes

Dr. Holli’dae refund is not fair. Previously gold was given as compensation to those who purchased a diamond card.

1600 dust is insulting. That is the cost of a regular non-gold legendary. Diamond should be worth more than a regular legendary card.

You want to piss off whales?

3 Likes

I like Pip the Potent and Ra-den buffs but the other two is just meh. Elise doesnt need buff its a very strong card the only thing is priest doesnt have cards that would go very well with Elise right now only cards that goes well is Rivendare, Warrider rush cards and the titan. Plusz Elise sucks beacuse of the plague dk and for Invasive Shadeleaf the dmg buff will be good for control priest but i dont like where did you go with it i would be more happier with a mana reduce so i could use it more earlier. Two more things that sedans me is One: Swarm of Lightbugs is very cool card but right now its feels very weak to play it and Two: Copy Priest its archetype i think you 1 dont like 2 dont want too work

1 Like

Can’t be. The pinned patch notes at the top of the forums (as of this post) says we are still in

AND

AND

Apparently, it CAN be this hard.

Which patch is the REAL patch?!

1 Like

Why the hero return mission is still not, when the repair

1 Like

This is not difficult. Patch with the biggest number is the latest. It does not matter what is pinned.

Why am I an old player returning? Where did the return mission go? That’s where the hero returned to this mission

1 Like

we used Maligos at 9 mana for +5 spell damage
now, if we use Sif, we will get 7 or 8 spell damage only 6 mana!!! Add you use 3 mana more, you will have double Sif 14 or 16 spell damage
Maligos<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Sif
but dont worry, we nuff that arcane wyrm has 1 health
we can keep Sif from overbalance
Wow wonderful!!!
I doubted you that you played Sif mage or met Sif mage in the game.

1 Like

But apparently picking up on sarcasm is.

And the fact that pointing out how little effort they put into their own forum posts is, which is the real point.

Their “care” factor is way down. Even those who regularly defend them are starting to admit it.

Useless nerf, still stupid game, you guys are rubbish.

1 Like