Showdown in the Badlands is NOW LIVE!

Showdown in the Badlands is NOW LIVE!

Eureka! Hearthstone’s newest expansion is now live. Chase outlaws and bandits, Excavate new cards, and be quick on the draw in this wild west bonanza!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Super annoying having the twist packs be above the badlands packs in the shop. Spent half my gold on that garbage format no one wants to play so thanks for that devs. Rreally turns me off to hearthstone and makes me want to go play any number of other games.

1 Like

Won’t be playing the game until Azerite Snake is nerfed. Too easy to get and play multiple times, very unfun. It completely kills any type of control style play.

1 Like

Yo!! I can’t even play my deck because Spurfang is bugged, the game doesn’t show the beast when deathrattle procs!! Please fix asap!!

1 Like

Buff azerite ox the current minion pool is really weak at least make it summon minions from other classes or from wild, considering it does feel like the weakest excavation reward

srsly? wth that warlok cobra!?

Blizzard, I want to write only bad words to you. Worst meta ever. So tired of dying on turn 5-6, even with 46 hp (control warrior).
Paladin buffs+permanent divine is some trash., if you leave 1-1 on board - next turn it’s 15-15 and remove your board (keeper strange +Crusader Aura +2x Gardens Grace).
Blindeye shooter almost always lethal on turn 5, besides how is it possible to draw 20 cards until this turn? Even the control doesn’t have so much draw.
Warlock make 20 hp difference for 6 mana. I played 2 Rats and still lose the game on turn 7.
Mb it’s time to increase hp to 40? Controll players want to play as well. 3 min game what is it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I’m usually rank 1-2k but now I’m 10k. :rage:
P.s. can provide replays.