Announcing Showdown in the Badlands, Hearthstone’s Next Expansion!

Announcing Showdown in the Badlands, Hearthstone’s Next Expansion!

Saddle up for Hearthstone’s next wild west expansion!

View Full Article

7 Likes

Excellent! Love the theme!

5 Likes

Great video! Great story, characters, and humor. Total reversal from Titans, and back on track for what fans expect from Blizzard style and values.

3 Likes

As much as I hate to interrupt the love fest, you guys still owe the playerbase two “event only cards” from titans.

3 Likes

Too soon for me - I feel like we just got Titans. Too many expansions for me full stop

5 Likes

New Solo Adventure when??

5 Likes

An ol’ hog killin’ time

1 Like

Never even heard of that, was that in some previous Patchnotes or something?

1 Like

No reason to buy or play if every enemy is “gdhfhadadfdh” bot. im tired of just start the game to report bot accounts and its nearly 100% .its impossible to find real player in unranked mode the last 2 month.

2 Likes

Look in the titans card collection, then search for signature, then filter for missing premiums, and scroll through the cards. You’ll find:

ravenous kraken

AND

angry heckhound*

both "obtainable by participating in a special event.”

*not the actual name, but you get the idea (also you win the internet for 2 minutes if you get the reference)

1 Like

The video itself is not as good as “previous previous” video announcements, but I gotta say - Western Theme <3
Waiting for cinematic - hope it will be worth wait & it will be old-school song & will have this “westerny-americano” vibe ;^]

Why have they stopped making many Solo Adventures? I really want to see more!

and the date ? the way you ve been raging about it, has to mean they gave us a date for the event and they didnt do it

I’m a bit taken aback by the release date, i stopped only one month, expecting the arrival of the next expansion in early december like in 2021 and 2022, therefore i will not be able to finish the current reward track (lv 75).

It makes me wonder if i should invest in Hearthstone again, this expansion lasted less time meaning that i should have played nearly all the days to complete this reward track.

To honest, i think that i will stop to play the game for a while: I don’t like to waste money.
Unlike Festival of Legends that was fun, i really feel that i wasted my money in both the megapack and the reward track of the Titan expansion.
An expansion that was not really fun for me, i guess that it doesn’t help either.

Hard to judge the next expansion but with the previews, i have a hard time to pay the next megapack.

1 Like

i forgot write it eirlier but i love when you upgrading old cards to more playable, it’s great move in good direction for all cards collectors (like me for example). Still there are a cards which should be busted (Boogieman, Madame Goya)but im impressed what you do making twist by the way and refreshing old card always will be praised by me