Get Hearthstone Rewards with the BlizzCon® Collection

Get Hearthstone Rewards with the BlizzCon® Collection

Hearthstone joins the BlizzCon celebration with in-game goodies and more in the BlizzCon Collection, available now!

View Full Article

1 Like

I purchased it and received the back and the 5 standard, but not the 5 golden standard packs?

Golden packs were awarded on 10/10/23.

2 Likes

Nelaphim is correct. They specifically advertised 5 GOLDEN standard packs… I got 5 normal…packs… Blizzard HOW DO YOU mess up something so simple…?

1 Like

I call FALSE ADVERTISING til I get my Golden Packs… I like how they’re holding off on the Random Signature card as well… Don’t want to give us everything up front… Makes sense…

Only received the 5 standard packs and the card back. No golden packs or signature card yet.

1 Like

It does say in the “fine print” on the website that the Signature card won’t be given for awhile… They messed up on the Golden Packs though. We will receive 5 Standard and Golden packs. When we get the Golden Packs is anyone’s guess…

God forbid they just give us everything when we purchase the product… :confused:

This is a joke right? … Aggro is broken, control is broken, OTK still working and you added another broken mechanic which making fair decks to fail even harder than before… The chaos is just getting bigger and bigger with every new decisions you make… and you expect money from us?! You can’t be serious? LOL … I have started to support the game by money only at Titans and already regreted it… Your game not worth even the ingame gold anymore… not money… Get lost and fix your game! :angry: remove Prince Renethal from standard, remove mass aggro buffing tools… and remove infinit card generation, mana cheat… THEN we can talk again about money! :angry:

I’m also missing the golden packs. The standard packs and the card back came through but the golden packs are missing.

Ditto, no signature card or golden packs yet

1 Like

The 5 golden packs have just now added to my account. There seems to be an 24 hour delay.

1 Like

The signature card will be available in November.