The Masters Tour Summer Championship is Here!

The Masters Tour Summer Championship is Here!

The second Masters Tour is turning up the heat, live on Twitch!

View Full Article

1 Like

Great, fix your game and maybe you’ll get people who care.

4 Likes
  • Drops: Earn up to two TITANS packs while watching on Twitch
  • Dates: Saturday, August 19 – Sunday, August 20 at 9 am PDT (6 pm CEST)

Awesome. Any balance changes after?

Hound hunter isn’t oppressive but has a high wr, like 20 decks exist but only 17/20 are passing 51% wr

People are curious on if mech rogue, still performing well at top standard legend, will see any more adjustments to interactivity.

Hound hunter and out of control deck costs have people a little concerned, maybe some of the legendaries like King mukla/Hydralogeon/ the wildseed card could be adjusted? Doesn’t have to kill the deck, gameplay is mostlyish fine but people don’t like hound with buffs + trample doing what reno did, with a piercing boardcleave.

Mech rogue is kinda uninteractive with a over reliance on stealth. Mimitron also poses problems with a sticky 2/5 body, maybe 3/4 keep the budget but makes them more removable?

Perma stealth shouldn’t exist. Windfury bot maybe should be removed or 2 mana.

Shaman could probably use a look at gameplay patterns / biolluminesence if other cards are nerfed. It’s weaker now, but definitely should be on the radar.

Any buff considerations either?

1 Like

I’m excited for the MT. The meta is quite interesting. I’m looking forward to fantastic players ( a few favorites too), and my favorite casters ( Lorinda, Raven, Sottle, TJ.
I wish there were fewer OTK decks and more decks that win over multiple turns rather than building up to their OTK condition.

Great points Rukanth.
I think wind fury + coin generation is especially oppressive.

Regarding MT promotion by Blizzard, it is quite inadequate. For example, when I log into my Battle.Net account, there is no mention of MT whatsoever. In many other games, e-sports is promoted and is front and center in the game client or at least the server client. I know that e-sports has been emphasized at Blizzard, but still.

The problem with hunter is that they can summon two giant king krush, and then summon two more with the 8 mana legendary spell that shouldn’t exist. This effectively makes them a combo deck on top of already having a great early game and mid game pressure.

Healing shouldn’t be considered a problem when most other classes have access to armor or healing.

It has started, go to Twitch to get the 2 Titan Packs!

1 Like

How can we make tournaments on a big trash can?

Balance your game before making draw tournaments.

Why is the stream in a different language and wont let me log into twitch?

Make sure you got the right link.
Open the article from here and get the link of there.

1 Like

two packs per day or two packs in Day1+2?
For two Hours?

one pack per day …

ah thanks 1 pack saturday and one pack sunday?! for two hours watching per day?

Claimed a pack but nothing in game. Guess it will show up after?

No packs in game still, same 4 me. Claimed both packs from twitch.