TITANS is Now Live!

TITANS is Now Live!

Hearthstone’s newest expansion awakens now! With iconic characters and powerful new cards, you can Forge your own myths and makers for every class

View Full Article

5 Likes

Are Titans also coming to battlegrounds later on? And if yes, is there a date for that?

This will be the most OP expansion ever…im so hyped because of it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah, but you can’t actually play the frickin’ new expansion when you don’t get any legendaries! I opened 42 packs and got only 1 legendary. This expansion is built around Titans so you’d think you’d make it easier to get Titan legendaries. I spent around $100 this expansion, you’d think you’d make sure people who spent a lot are at least happy with their investment. I feel totally ripped off. If I spent $100 on any other game, it’d get ALL the content + bonuses.

How did you spend 100$ and got only 42 packs?

Why didn’t you get the bundle?

Balance your game and remove the rigging match system (illegal in all countries) before releasing trash extensions.

update Current Arena cards already on web, please. Thanks

Read. I said I OPENED 42 packs (and got only 1 legendary). I bought the 60 packs bundle, but apparently blizz thinks you should have to spend $160+ to get all cards b/c that’s what it took for me to get all but 1 Legendary. Oh, and I didn’t mention I had standard packs saved up and spent all my gold for packs, which was another 80+ packs I opened. With all that, I’m still 1 card short of a complete set. Granted I’m not spending dust to craft cards (I’m saving that to craft wild cards I want), but still, if you spend $60 on another game, you get the complete game. Not HS, $60 doesn’t get you much. Now they selling 3 cards for $50… WTF!