TITANS Rewards Track Refresh

TITANS Rewards Track Refresh

It’s almost time for another Rewards Track refresh, with out-of-this-world new rewards!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Crazy that the level 100 reward is so bad. You grind to get there, and you get a bad hero skin. At this point, it’s one of your least favorite skins too. I’d love another free legendary, but I’d take a golden classic pack, a regular classic pack, an expansion pack, or just some gold. Shift some rewards around if necessary. Level 100 should be kind of a big deal, not a let down.

8 Likes

Will DK be added to the Level 100 hero skin choice? Also, will more hero skins be added, since this expansion those that do it every expansion will receive their last hero choice, all others have been claimed.

Also, when will DK be added to Tavern Regular achievement options?

1 Like

Yeah I came back just before FoL and thought tavern pass is sweet.

But later I saw MotLK and Nathria… damn those rewards were so much better.

Sylvannas portrait for level 100 was a great reward, unique hero with great art and voice.

Now you get such random characters without souls… eh.

I think level 100 should allow you to pick ANY hero skin you want.

3 Likes

Is there somewhere to view to new hero skins that are in the rewards track?

1 Like

this time the BP diamond legendary seems like one id like to play unlike hedanis

2 Likes

Maybe I missed one, but I thought I claimed my last choice this reward track. I won’t have a choice of any not taken next reward track,

indeed. I actually play only mage/priest and other skins are ugly. And to be honest, this time i actually did not chose my reward since i didn’t want any of those skins and guess WHAT, i got it anyway as “reminded” here you missed to claim your reward. :clown_face: :poop:

dear diary. 100 lvl reward should be random dragon or titan legendary.

1 Like

If you pass the level required you’re going to get the skin sooner or later anyway. Better that than forgetting to “Claim rewards” like some games and missing out

Purchased the Tavern Pass … and got the Pass for previous reward track !!!@@@@****

that’s because this pass hasn’t released yet, and you didn’t read the details of your purchase closely enough

1 Like

When does it refresh?
Its Aug 1st now

“Shield Maiden Yrel (Paladin)” Did you really create a female Paladin hero portrait again for TITANS like you did for Festival of Legends? … I wanted to buy Tavern Pass for the first time… but after that I am not sure I will because I play only Paladin… I was expected something powerful, respectful hero for a title like TITANS… half Gods and Gods… just a chick again… great… :\

It will reset when the expansion goes live in about 6 hours I think.

Ugh. That sucks. Submit a ticket. If you haven’t made a habit of requesting refunds, they are usually pretty decent about making an exception and giving a refund in this sort of situation. You might get denied initially, but keep resubmitting. Eventually a senior GM will take a look at the situation and usually they will do the right thing. No guarantees, of course, but give it a try. Good luck.

1 Like