26.6.2 Patch Notes

26.6.2 Patch Notes

Patch 26.6.2 includes balance changes to Standard, Twist, Battlegrounds, and Duels!

View Full Article

1 Like

For real you didn’t nerf Hollow Hound? Yeah i’m sure that druid was the problem in the ladder right now.

4 Likes

Twist nerfs are a joke. A bad one.

4 Likes

hearthstone devs really in work again one nerf xd

1 Like

Twist mode really needed a rule change to restrict only class cards starting in deck but allowing discover effects to discover cards outside of class…Kill Haleh combo now! LOL

3 Likes

Deviate Delight card back

the deck code to enter the puzzle used Acidic Swamp Ooze but it was the core vertion of the card, now that it’s in the legacy set, you can’t enter the puzzle because the deck code changed and you can’t launch a Wild ranked game with the intended code.
( change the required code to have the legacy Ooze in it instead of core Ooze to fix it plz )

2 Likes

6x blossom whomper, 2x golden glide, 10x glide, 8x crypt keeper, 5x spring water. Nice.

Do you even play your own game!?

3 Likes

lets see what happens now RSW was played by all mage decks i played agaisnt alowing them to refresh deal with damage to my board and draw cards on the same turn

now i want to see what they do if they cant search for their cards while refresing mana anymore

As a druid player, I already disliked twist. Now I have no reason to play it at all.

2 Likes

As far as Battlegrounds goes, stop nerfing Scrap Scraper. His avenge effect was fine. Dropping that to a single end of turn effect was bad enough, but nerfing it again to be once every 2 turns??? Are you guys kidding? Have you seen the stats that tribes like Elementals, Naga and Quillboars can pump out? Mechs don’t even come close in that regard, not even if everything goes absolutely perfectly for you from tavern draws to randoms. Why you would focus on breaking a tribe that is low A to high B tier while leaving way worse plays completely untouched is beyond me, and beyond anyone with a functioning prefrontal cortex. Reverse your stupid decisions, thanks, and maybe consider firing whomever is responsible.

1 Like

So the mage discover dragons is single-handedly ruining Twist and no nerf? Really? Do you want modes to fail that badly?

2 Likes

They are clueless, like with all the balance changes. They really need to fire their balance team and start again.

1 Like

Lol what? Scrap Scrapper in the “end of turn” era is ridiculously broken, especially when coupled with Drakkari. It’s such an imbalanced combo, the current meta is widely considered the Magnetic meta. I cant tell if you’re trolling or just dont have the knowledge for BGs. The nerf it got is 100% deserved

1 Like

clueless ulow …stuck in 2.5k rating I guess?

1 Like

6.6k rating, and rarely seem to see mechs dominating games. So yeah, clueless. They are clueless about Twist nerfs and clueless about BG nerfs.

1 Like

Scrap scraper nerf was necessary. Seriously, you were guaranteed a top 4 spot if you got one. If you werent playing mechs and you found a scrap scraper it was still an auto buy.

Needed balancing.

Best comment…100% approved…10 out of 10 would recommend correction before another format dies…CLASSIC Hearthstone

1 Like

thats the deck they targeted with RSW didnt you notice every single mage deck with amulet had it ?

And it has made absolutely no difference. Every match up is still mage using the same ridiculous summon dragon mechanics.

1 Like