Announcing TITANS, Hearthstone’s Next Expansion!

Announcing TITANS, Hearthstone’s Next Expansion!

Forge a new destiny with the myths and makers of Azeroth in Hearthstone’s next, larger-than-life expansion!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Does Forge shuffle the card back into your deck? Or is dragging it over your deck just a way to upgrade the card kept in your hand? I’m not sure, and the wording doesn’t make it clearer for me.

I really hope, Warlock gets Sargeras and not the Demonhunter… D:

1 Like

mmm, nice. thank you.

1 Like

Does not shuffle. It’s just a drag over. There’s an animation, your 2 mana is spent, and you can play the upgraded card. They’ve got a video somewhere on their site that demonstrates it.

1 Like

Amazing 10 cost cards with powerfull effects :slight_smile:

It is interesng each titan has its own keeper - hopefully i have the right name - i gues you have to play both then.

1 Like

I have just one question about Titan minions… can be silenced and break the 3 ability chain before finish?

3 Likes

Eh…who sees turn 10 anyways? Without severe manacheat these cards are junk.

1 Like

Buff king krush > full face.

Cards even more stupid to sell their extensions no brain, this game is more and more no brain.

1 Like

Does crafted spell cards count a a “non in initial deck spell” for Grand Magister Rommath effect?

i wonder if the devs would do some collaboration with comics company to have paid avatar from marvel/anime/DC comics for all the game modes ? just asking thx