26.0.2 Patch Notes

26.0.2 Patch Notes

Patch 26.0.2 brings balance updates to Standard, Battlegrounds, and Arena!

View Full Article

4 Likes

No duels fixes? Elwyne boar and Warmasters frenzy are still way too dominant.

6 Likes

Nice to see that Blizz cares about arena, but please decrease the appearance also of high winrate neutrals especially discover ones.

I came here see if a Duels fix was part of the patch too, disappointing to see nothing has been done about drek thar

4 Likes

Was also hoping for cat-drekthar fix

3 Likes

What is “higher” and “lower” mmr in Battlegrounds? Like, the actual rank numbers :relaxed:

Please fix Drek thar groovy cat in duels

3 Likes

Wild cards can now be generated and discovered in arena? Uh oh.

2 Likes

Nothing like breaking game before weekend with “fixes” which should have been done before release and tested out. chefsKiss

2 Likes
  • [Duels] Fixed a bug where Scourge Strike was sometimes literally unplayable.

scourge strike …the card they fixed is a duels card/treasure!

Can you guys fix the bug on ios that disconnects me mid match when the patch hits? Locked out until restart and update. No warning. No resume.

1 Like

Where is the duels fix .30 days >for the duels fix agayn?

its so hard to fix Drek` in duels … for 30 days ???

Glad to see they didn’t actually do anything. This dev team is a waste of air.

2 Likes

where’s the update? can’t play, it just asks to update but play store doesnt show update

1 Like

Pretty wild yall releasing a patch this early into the expansion. Yall have done that in a while. This is good. Thing is it didnt really do a darn thing lol.

1 Like

7 hours, still no update available on android?

I have the same problem, when I launch Hearthstone, it asks to update but there is no update showed on the Battle.net window. Even if i ask to repare or find updates

another patch, another day with PT2 in battlegrounds. game remains uninstalled, wallet remains closed. have a nice day

still no update on Play Store??