Festival of Legends Rewards Track Refresh

Festival of Legends Rewards Track Refresh

It’s almost time for another Rewards Track Refresh, with rocking new rewards!

View Full Article

3 Likes

You guys seriously have an insane talent for picking the worst legendary cards to turn into diamonds

Like its seriously impressive. You already did half the hard work narrowing it down with half of the legendaries this expansion being spells which were never going to be made into diamond. And yet despite only having like 16 to choose from you pick like 2 of the worst ones
:rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_tear:

Diamond cage head shredding the guitar, millhouse scratching some decks, blingtron on the mic

nah lets have the twink hedanis shake his hips for all the eboys in the audience
:rofl::rofl:

guess we can all rest easy its not voone at least. Heres hoping the signatures save the other cards cus i am not interested in owning these diamonds tbh.

6 Likes

Me being whiny: there’s nothing quite as underwhelming as reaching level 100 and choosing from the 3 last choice skins that are still left. You’d think level 100 could be something worth aiming for.

9 Likes

please stop using the fake characters from barrens, I don’t want 10 different rokara skins, I dont want 10 of any character tbh. there’s nothing better than new characters but also new Iconic ones, Varian was a big win in my opinion. Dr boom please ill pay 100 dollars

I think the difference between seeing stuff like the league of explorer’s returning and Dr. Boom was that the hearthstone team didn’t force those characters back in the game. They returned because the community loves them. But the hearthstone team is bringing back characters that no one ever even asked for. I know the team wanted more unique characters and to have them have a story line but. Let the community choose that maybe??

3 Likes

Amen Wag

Great name xD

I’m glad this track seems so lame, now I won’t feel like I’m missing out by not buying it.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the adjective “fake” in this context. Aren’t all of the characters in Hearthstone fictional?

I love the mercenaries and enjoy seeing most of them as portraits. I really enjoy the new Rocking Rokara skin I got from the recent event

wow really? we are not the same.

and that is one of the things that makes life so interesting

1 Like

I rather preist be of the naga then just Anduin dressed as a pop idol

2 Likes

And lets not forget that we have 11 classes now, really weird that DK wasn’t added.

1 Like

Do realy you want another Nemsy’s portrait ?

1 Like

I just saw you guys made E.T.C. for warrior thank you much! but where is it on the pass? the notes don’t show him but it says he’s earned through the pass

Hallo Kapustin hier ich habe ein problemm ich bekomme den update nicht fuer der züruck setzung der festival der legenden alle haben es ich weiss es nicht was ich tuhen sollen und es benöhtig kein update danke Bitte helfen danke schön