Festival of Legends Card Reveal Stream, Theorycrafting, and Pre-Release Festivities

Festival of Legends Card Reveal Stream, Theorycrafting, and Pre-Release Festivities

Join us as we reveal the rest of the Festival of Legends setlist and kick off some warm-ups before the big show!

View Full Article

4 Likes

so a total of 5 packs by watching different streams

ill just have to remember to log in on my main region …last time i logged in on eu server and got my drops there instead >_<

1 Like

So no wild theory crafting stream this time???

when you repair servers? why non stop it kicking me off? and what’s problem you got with “recruit” “inspiration” “echo” and many others keyword which you create and dont use. are you too stupid, brainless, worthless or just won ruin my favourite game garbage?

1 Like

doesnt that depend on the streamer ?

how can i get nemsy skin?

Hopefully there will be no problems with the pre-release weekend and pack opening, since the last time was a disaster

You read:

Pre-Release Weekend – April 7-10

Finally, you’ll be able to open your Pre-Purchase packs early at a private Fireside Gathering before Festival of Legends goes live. Eligible private Pre-Release Fireside Gatherings can take place between Friday, April 7, 10:00 a.m. (PT) and Monday, April 10, at 10:00 a.m. (PT).

The ability to create public in-person events is still disabled at this time.

Private Fireside Gatherings will:

• Be eligible to receive Nemsy Necrofizzle if they fulfill all hosting prerequisites. This means having an established Tavern. [Learn more about establishing your Tavern here.]
  • Be eligible for the Fireside Gatherings card back.
  • Allow event listing creation the same day as the event is meant to be hosted.
  • Have the same Fireside Brawls as public Fireside Gatherings.
  • Be visible on the website only to the Innkeeper hosting it. The Fireside Gathering itself will be visible in the game client and participants will be able to search for it and find it in the client as well.

Private Fireside Gatherings will NOT:

• Be visible on Tavern or upcoming event pages.
  • Show up in the search function on the upcoming events page.
  • Count towards any Tavern or Innkeeper progression. They will not count towards establishing your Tavern. You will still need to host public events in the future as part of establishing your Tavern.
1 Like

Hey the music on this stream sounds great and I’m going to keep listening but please in the future could you not do the flashing lights? I can’t watch the animation =(

Manastorm song was fire and i liked Cage Head too need them both on spotify

The day you announced that giveaway, the rules should be made clear. I just got the code from giveaway only to discover, that according the rules, that you posted today, the fact I live in Poland makes me unable to participate. Hard to express how sad it is. I wonder how many people just lost there 2,5 hours hoping for a bundle that they would not get anyway.

its the first time i hear people in poland cant earn twitchdrops

this explains why i read so many posts saying they cant earn them

It is not about the drops but megabundle codes they were giving during the stream. I got the code from Playhearstone admin only to discover, that according to the rules they posted today in the morning, codes are regionally restricted. This should be clear the day they announced the giveway. People really do not have to check the forums everyday.

I can live without that bundle but i feel mistreated - like a client of some second sort. I wonder how many people lost 2,5 hours there not knowing, they can win nothing.

ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open and offered to people who are over the age of 18, or the age of majority in the relevant jurisdiction, whichever is older, and are legal residents of one or more of the following regions: Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.

I, too, got that error trying to redeem a code. At least I already had zero expectations, so I wasn’t really disappointed.

I was dissapointed. I wonder if that was the same with all the bundle codes that different streamers got from Blizzard to give to viewers. Were those ones regionally restricted as well?

Yes? - Why noone announced that to public?
No? - then why the ones from official streams were geoblocked?

Two days of watching streams to finally win the prize I cannot claim?

death knight rules) 1111111

Now that I think about it, EU law forbids to discriminate EU citizens based on their residency. I wonder whether it applies to this too.

1 Like

there is a pinned thread here on community forums

1 Like

no point watching as i’ll get nothing, so a waste of time.

Only blizzard friends and elites get the bundles.

I’am from Poland. We have our own forums, our own website etc… This should be clear from the very beginning - and it was not. The day they announced that and posted the news on polish forums and website, it should be made clear that Polish people do not particitpate. You really think, that pinned thread posted on US forums (it was written the in the day of giveaway) solve the case? Do i really need to know english language? Do I have to visit us forums everyday, when we have Polish ones? It was clear on polish website… watch the stream, we are giving bundles. Not a single word, that polish people do not participate. No link to giveaway rules or anything. That is a scam.