Year of the Wolf Core Set Update!

Year of the Wolf Core Set Update!

Come learn about the upcoming Core Set update and the next Hearthstone year, the Year of the Wolf!

View Full Article

2 Likes

when you start reparing this servers. why i cannot scroll collection more then 5 crystal? why there no option looking cards 8,9,10 cost but some wrthless +7, why you lagging my games and my shop? are you so slothful you cannot make basic repair action?

What a surprise, another 3 phases with no Solo content in sight
You do realize some play this game for fun?

1 Like

Maybe buy a newer computer?

you can type “cost:8” or was it “mana:8” into the filter and it will show you all 8 cost cards for example as a workaround to see specific 7+ cost cards.

2 Likes

how to select for disenchanting all wild versions of cards that have added in current (Wolf Year) core set? i need dust, but i don’t want waste time for searching each single dustable card. search tag “extra” don’t detect these wild versions

1 Like

first: there is not only computer problem
second: I won’t buy a newer computer just forone simply game so your advice is worthless

1 Like

Maybe upgrade your internet?

1 Like

thats about systemic imposibility to clever work, for this game is no needed got so great internet or equipment, but this game working so much worst than 2-3 years ago, and I assure you that is not matter of conection

I don’t know what to tell you. You seem to be the only one having this issue. I’ve never had an issue with scrholling through my collection. I have almost every card in the game and I can scroll through them all perfectly fine, regardless if a new expansion, patch, or event goes live.

I mean you can deny it all you want, but chances are, it’s your computer. You can claim that it’s the servers all you want, however, what you are describing is not typical of issues arising from server issues.