Need help with my pet - need to keep Saviour skill (EDITED)

I rolled an Aberrant Bramblestalker. It’s blue (magical) and has one inert Legendary trait (Finesse) and the Saviour skill. It’s attributes are lousy (111 / 46 / 116 / 80) but I have another one (124 / 66 / 167 / 99) that can make it a rare pet afterwards.

If I do a Meld with 2 conversion stones and another single trait aberrant Bramblesalker, will the meld keep the Savior skill?

I’m trying to get a few traits on it so I can actually replace my main pet while keeping the Saviour skill.

EDIT: Turns out we can’t meld aberrants so the whole question is moot.

Basically I have the worst Saviour pet in the game; worth a whopping 8K plat.

Change attributes from one to the other.

1 Like

I did that. Now I have a rare Barmblestalker with an inactive legendary Trait and Savior.

Can’t make it legendary unless I buy another legendary Bramblestalker and switch the attributes. BUT. Even that is impossible! I need a pet with 170+ attribute for the inactive legendary trait. The trait I need to increase over 170 is one that can NEVER be legendary on the Bramblestalker.

If I were looking to make the absolute least expensive Savior pet, the one I got would be the result. Even as a Rare pet, he’s still worth only 8K.