Introducing Diablo Immortal’s Newest Class: Tempest

Introducing Diablo Immortal’s Newest Class: Tempest

Introducing our newest Class in Diablo Immortal: the Tempest. Witness their mastery in our latest cinematic trailer.

View Full Article

2 Likes

May 23? That is fast. Thought it would be on next month or something.

However, doesn’t the tempest looks similar to Blood Knight there except it is water instead of blood?

Tragedy, both new class and paragon system changes.
New class do not feel Diablo-like at all.
Paragon changes just for new players. As a player from very begging i feel like You are going to steal something from me. I rly don’t like where game is going to go…

Really? Most of the attacks just look like blue / water coloured Monk abilities.

Please take your time to hear me out on this, as I think its a really cool idea. So After fully upgrading and leveling up each character in the game, including the new class, Tempest, and after you complete the explorations at full 100% you unlock a new class. This new class would be Demon. You would be able to play as Diablo himself. As a reward for completing everything but new quests. He will be slightly stronger than all the other classes. But instead of traditional drop items like for other classes, you would have to upgrade him with orbs or platinum so he can grow in strength. Being a Demon class, he should be a fire elemental based class. Primary attacks could be like breath of fire or Flaming missile. For skills, maybe something like a Fire Wall, which would trap the players temporarily while also causing some damage, a fire tornado or something like screams of the damned. Which would make players flee back a little and also cause damage. A fire shield that can also burn enemies if they get too close and/or a lightning whip.
Upgrading the class would be kind of like upgrading legendary gems in a way, there would be 5 tiers each costing different amount of orbs. Example would be tier one would cost 3k orbs but increase damage and defense, agility, and all other aspects by a certain percent. Second tier would cost most at like 5k orbs or something and increases by a bigger margin and so on and so forth. But this is just the general idea. This would make players excited for something more after completing everything. But would also let other players know just by looking at who has becoming dominate in the game and is knowledgeable with all other classes. I really hope you guys take the time to read this and consider this idea in the future!

Can’t wait to try this class!

I was sceptical about the Elementalist thing (elementalist with only two elements?), but I read the story, watched the creators’ video, and I think it’s nice.

But what about the legacy classes - like Assassin, Druid and Witch Doctor? I know that you try to mix classes, to create new ones but - why? Bring some of the old ones next.

Overall, the Tempest is tempting and cool, and I am ready to storm in with that class.

1 Like