Inferno 3 Essence

So, I see these may not be too tippy top? I will play soon and try to get them tested, been slacking and am 35 behind server paragon this month, no easy way to clear raid to unlock inferno 3 either?

Could we get a random raid finder, normalized rewards for them? My warband is full of adults, clan is the same. We go weeks without playing sometimes

In order to gain access to Inferno 3, you need to kill the last raid boss of Inferno 2. The Combat Rating required for that boss is 23000. Plenty of players have been doing that twice every week for months at this point. Server paragon this week is 990 so if you’re 35 behind, that puts you at paragon 955. You definitely should have 230000+ CR by that point but, if not, there will be loads of players on the server that are already at paragon 1000+, wearing full inferno 3 gear, and more than willing to help people with a set of INF2 raids to get INF3 unlocked for you.

Of course, if you don’t have the CR to do that boss, it also means you’re not going to have the CR to do INF3 content either, so even if it’s unlocked, you’ll struggle there.

For reference, Inferno 3 Combat Rating requirements…

• Open World (23000)
  • Hidden Lairs (23000)
  • Dungeons (23600)
  • Raid Boss 1+2 (24200)
  • Raid Boss 3+4 (25100)
  • Raid Boss 5 (26020)
  • Gauntlet (26020)