Immortal daily task update?

For Immortals Weekly quests, will be refreshed once it’s been completed – claiming your reward from the mission is no longer necessary.

What exactly did this change? I haven’t noticed anything different related to immortal tasks being marked as complete and needing to manually claim them to reveal the next one, nor with claiming the hilt rewards at the bottom of the tasks screen, nor the way sigils are donated.

EDIT: It seems this only took effect today. Also it’s inconsistent which goals it applies to and which ones it doesn’t (e.g. I did 5 challenge rifts, now it says it’s capped with 5 rewards, while I also did 3 hidden lairs, which gives 9 normal gems, and yet I’m still at 1 reward for the “collect 2 normal gems” goal).

An issue with this is that because some goals give 2 sigils and others give only 1, it is much harder to maximize your sigils, as previously you could simply avoid claiming the 1-sigil tasks (except the Kion’s one, which allowed the monstrous essence one to be repeated), and then spam bounties and essence runs to max out the 2-sigil goals. Now because tasks auto-complete, you get less chance at the 2-sigil goals before you cap out at 60 for the week.

I think the simplest solution would be to make each goal reward 1 sigil, but to compensate for the loss of the 2-sigil goals, make each sigil give a higher amount of hilts and dominance points.

Also get an option to locked the specific quest in immortal so it will not progress if you dont want it.