Immortal 60 quest progression stacks

Since the last update, the weekly immortal quest now stacks. we cant customize what to finish and maximize the 2 sigils quest. Please return back the usual before the update or give us a option to locked the specific quest we dont want to do.

What do you mean that they stack? Can you elaborate a bit?

Immortals have a choice of 11 different task types and need to complete 60 per week. Some of those tasks - Bestiary hand-in and Bounties - are worth 2 sigils each. The rest of the tasks are worth 1 sigil each. So, what Immortals would do, to maximise the amount of sigils earned per week, would be to do 5 bestiary and 5 bounty tasks per day, without doing the other tasks, or at least doing those tasks and not collecting it, so they didn’t get more of those 1-sigil tasks.

Since a recent patch, these tasks now stack up to five, i.e. previously if you did a dungeon run, the task for dungeon would be done. Now, this will stack up to five times, so that if you do 5 dungeons, you’ll get five stacks of this Immortal task. This means it’s no longer possible to stack just the bounties / bestiary tasks because the other 1-sigil tasks now take away more of the 60 possible tasks.

Before the patch the quests from a given pool rotated, ie. you got 4 quests from the pool of kion, monster, cr, elder, bg and if you’ve done one them it got replaced by another one. Does the change mean that now if you get for example cr, elder, bg and kion and you complete an elder rift it won’t get replaced with the monster essence quest but instead only disappears after 5 completion?
Also it still resets every day, isn’t it?

The find legendary quests is impossible to avoid but all others can be so it’s still possible to maximise just not as much as previously (although you have to sacrife tons of upgrade mats if you don’t have maxed out gear already and quite a few gems).

I actually like the new stack system because I was never the one who would or wanted to maximize the sigil gains.

By the way, it doesn’t stack for Elder Rift and Challenge Rift, right or I am seeing things here.

MeteorBlade was right, now immortals can’t maximize now the 2 sigils rewards since the immortal quest progress even you didnt do it. the chance to get items in vault is low. if they dont do vault defense then your ranking is also low.

They should just make it that Immortal can collect 60 sigils max every week instead of doing 60 tasks every week.

No more min-max.

When sigils are donated, this increases the Immortals dominance. Reigns are ranked by their duration, and the amount of dominance gained during them. This change means that reigns that took place when min/maxing was possible have a much higher total dominance gathered, which means they’ll stay the top ranked reigns with almost no possibility of being overtaken.

Sound like you want higher immo rankings without putting in the work then.

I very much despise vault defending and in previous reigns it was possible to get well into the top100 without defending but it seems like it will be much harder in the future.

I don’t care about immortal ranking, but I certainly don’t feel like to min-max immortal daily tasks every week especially when now you have so many things need to do every week.

Great, and what about those of us that do, and spend a lot of time / effort to ensure we earn as much dominance as we can each reign?