How to stop Cheating/Multiple Accounts

I believe there to be many ways to prevent botting and or cheating/multiple accounts and I want to note I would go with the one that invades player privacy the least before going with drastic measures but here are some as follows; everyone must use an battle.net authenticator that is linked and account specific. Any authenticator that cannot be replicated by multiple accounts. Only solo like; a code to your email to verify login. Net authenticator each time they login.
people who create an account must upload their ID into their Blizzard account during the creation process. It also gives an extra layer of security this way. Do not allow guest accounts to buy and sell in the market place until they create an account. face recognition software when you create an account. That way your face is recognized and you can’t use another face to register because you’ll run out of people to use for recognition. a simple fingerprint scan of some type that is uploaded to your account. a debit or credit card must be on file to see if you really have an account that can be charged a one dollar fee to authenticate. Make a monthly subscription like wow that allows you to sell as much as you want in the market and guest accounts can only sell a set amount of gems per month. If you have any Ideas please comment with them.

So…

• Government issued ID to create an account to play a game
  • Face recognition to access the game
  • Fingerprint scanning to access the game
  • Charged a fee to authenticate
  • Charged a subscription fee

That’s an absolute hard pass from me on all of those.

Thats fair. I do like my privacy as well. What about the Blizzard Authenticator for all accounts linked directly to each account? If you can’t authenticate you cannot log in to an account. And that would mean you’d have to have a ton of Authenticators to cheat and no one would want to download one for each char. It could be a Diablo Account Authenticator.

This is a hard pass for me as well. We spend enough money as it is.