Great winter wizard build for f2p ideas / help

I done the firestorm for awhile and was thinking of changing it up to a winter wizard and looking for ideas. Im f2p and mostly do pve. Also i find the beam moves have really bad aim on my phone so i tend to use them when they have a different affect like cone blast or blizzard. Seeing what ideas are out there.

with frozen build u will do great dmg from backup but wizard is too weak and other know it … u will first target from all imune or hard kilable characters (witch are all). There are characters witch arent wizard and tehy have masive CC (necro - with his CC he hunts u until u die), they are character witch multiple imunity vs dmg and CC (Black Knight, Barbar) and u cannot avoid them…they only hunt u and u must run back without holding position. Fushing idol is unreal for WIZ. Last time monk are better than tanks and are almost unkilable like tank … monks+crusaiders can avoid your dmg easy . Demon hunter in last builds can u kill easy. No way for Wizard unless u are lucky on team but u cannot be higher reso bcs bg balance u with same hireso character but chance for this will next wizard is only 1 from 7 …this mean its only 14,7% chance for having 50% chance recieve balanced game for wizard = 7,35% chance for u will winner. But system is broken than u can be randomly good and have luck on all matches… but if u want play endgame with wizard u cannot do almost nothing bcs u cannot carry your team like all others classes. I dont know why Devs dont know it and ruin this class

I’m not quite sure i understood that. That being said looking for mostly a pve build not a pvp build and it dont got to be the best just one that fits together good.