Game breaking automove bug

I was happy somehow to see it isn’t my phone’s fault and someone else reported similar issue. Decided to do same as its game breaking at this point.

It can happen at any time where you can cruise around normally and then randomly you use attack or any skill for that matter, it will cause your character to move to the right even if you move to the left. The joystick to move on phone bugs out in a way together with using primary attack or casting skills. It seems to happen randomly and come and go.

Examples I’ve tried to fix are redownloading game, clearing cache, repair tool. Other minor things are like changing difficulty, teleporting, or closing and opening the game it seems also to be random when it works to fix it that way but main thing that have worked the most is to click leave game up in the left corner. And when you come back in, its fixed. I even tried removing horse and new essences in case that caused it but with no luck. But as it happens too often and so random it’s really bad. As for those who do battleground I can imagine how frustrating it is if they have this bug. But in general it’s not even playable, best you can do is stand still and spam primary attack, as that won’t cause much issues but what’s the fun in that?? If you were to cast a skill for example to direction you’re going it doesn’t work as if you’re aiming your joystick to the left, and you cast normal skill, it will pull you to the right. Best way to explain it is, feels like inverted control that I don’t have control of but with a twist.
Not being able to properly use primary attack button, or be limited is really frustrating and needs to be patched asap.

This can occur at any time in terror rifts, fractured plane, elder rift, raids, events or any possible time.

Device Type: Mobile
Device Model: ASUS phone rog 5
Device Operating System: Android 13
Diablo Immortal App Version: Version 2.3.2

1 Like

Same problem here also .it started for me today .i hope it get fixed soon .

Quick fix consists in disabling auto rotation of the phone in D:I settings. Worked on my phone.