Conjuration of Light Nerf

As if it wasnt bad enough with the poor planning of what essenses on which gear, yall go and extend the cooldown time on conjuration of light- our main source of survivability in PvP. 18% longer to be precise. 6 seconds longer for cooldown does not equate to 6 seconds more of active time. Meanwhile so many other classes are way overpowered as is. Crusader has barely ever gotten any love when it comes fo buffs and essenses in the year and a half the game has been out. It’s a shame and majorly disappointing. Its very clear this is the least liked/most hated class by the developers.

1 Like

It’s getting canceled and triggering the cooldown again, too. Yet the OP necros just get stronger…

Let’s just face it, they don’t want crusaders to be competitive. Who runs this nonsense?

1 Like

can someone from blizzard PLEASE address CoL issue where it gets invoked BUT i get no protection, i.e. insta-killed. WHY !!! gotta be a bug, and quite a frustrating one since i then have to wait another 15 to 20 seconds even after respawning for the CD to wind down so I can get back into the fray. FRUSTRATING BEYOND BELIEF. my days of paying to play are coming close to an end with this …