"You won't quit" they said

I’m not sure that’s the rebuttal you think it was?

I made that post just after coming back from being afk while still playing

You can read my post history across any Blizzard forum. Sorry sport, but you’re not going to be able to strawman me with that cute little forum goer caricature you got there.

2 Likes

Yup, Its why I am still here, Too many White Knights here wanted Germany to win Back in WW2 because they are against free speech and the right to voice opinions.

2 Likes

Sure thing, see you tomorrow champ! :grinning:

1 Like

If only you’d spare the forums of your vapid posts as well. One can only hope.

2 Likes

He paid for the game license so he can still post in the forums.

1 Like

I quit and I’m still here too, go slob that blizz knob fanboy cuck.

3 Likes

where have I said I quit the game?

edit: I think I meant to reply to the guy you were quoting

▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █😁 ██▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══
I’m coming to pick you up, but 1st let me drop this

5 Likes

Where have I said that you said you quite the game?

Edit: ya I figured so lol

I haven’t uninstalled, but I haven’t played in…weeks? Not even sure. I’m old, time moves in odd ways, now days.

1 Like

You AND The GAME Fanboy :yawning_face: :sleeping:

Make sure you charge back too, they don’t deserve a dime for this crap

(successfully fished 200 dollars out of bobby’s pocket so far! Its easy but takes a hour or so if the rep needs an explanation of what an online game is)

2 Likes

How much time do you spend posting on forums for games you no longer play?

this guy plays D4 secretly when everyones asleep

1 Like

Its not about him/her quitting and still being active in the forums. Its not to discourage other players to also band together and uninstall, unless other players take notice to what is being done and decide to do so. Its about them making a statement. A middle finger to the company, in a way, since you cant go to blizzard or up to the devs and flip em the bird directly. This player is just voicing their opinion on the game and just making it known that they have lost a player due to the dev’s incompetence. The more posts like this the better. The more their player counts drop the more they’ll fix to make this game better.

i got the game from a friend as a gift but still pisses me off the fact that indirectly i gave them 100 usd, so I’m gonna be here bashing even if i don’t play.

Metacritic user reviews on 2.9 and probably dropping even more

Many of us dont even log in

Blizzard is getting punished for the worst patch in gaming history

1 Like

Indeed i did, awnd fuwwy uninstawwed awmost 2 weeks ago. Aftew the s1 patch notes, wooks wike i’m stiww getting the wast waugh. Enjoy youw twedmiww boys, you’ve eawned iwt.

2.7 now, ohh the animosity hahahahahaha