Yep, patch sucks big time. One change is legendary status bad

Fine then.

Tell me why among the patch there was the introduction of all element resists as possible roll of affixes pools.

Tell me why one of sorcs hearts give elemental resists.

Give me ANY half hassed good reason about these implementations not being juat to make harder to get other rolls or to poop over a class and we ll continue from there.

Get ready for the boot lickers to come in a defend Blizz for wrecking their own game…

I could not agree more with your post. The patch was TRASH, and a big FU to the player base that like ACTION RPG’s…

Agreed, couldn’t recommend POE more. They could release crap league after crap league and the depth of the endgame as it currently exists could continue to carry it for years to come.

It’s fun to go fast in ARPGs. It’s fun to invest lots of time and effort perfecting your character to watch it transform into a screen deleting monster.

So they chose to not actually fix the bulwark build and nerf a stat that every build in the game uses. genius.

I mean, you might think that, but it won’t.

Not a fan of All Resists, they should each be individual affixes. But besides that, it seems very positive to have defensive stats available on more item slots, so players have choices.

Because they wanted to keep the trend going for Sorcs! Just be glad it does not literally teleport the character into the ground.

The season is trash, but the season and the patch are kinda separate things. The season was always going to be trash, since Blizzards entire season concept is trash.

They certainly failed at nerfing some of the stuff that needed it.

Loot was not buffed. Loot was nerfed. The increased time to go through 20% more junk is just more time people aren’t leveling.

Helltides are already uninteresting and not very fun to begin with. Cinder drop rates were only high if you were running in a group I found. I’m not going to spend 30min to 1 hour farming cinders I might lose to open a chest that’s too expensive, just to get no upgrades…

Eh, so you’re not aware that all res stat doesn’t work? Devs know about it but will not fix in until S2. Yet they add it to the gear in S1 making said gear worse as you absolutely have to re-roll that stat to something useful. If they wanted to add a defensive stat they could add +armor.

I am. Hard not to, when playing a Sorc.
Obviously needs to be fixed. And should have been prioritized above nearly everything else.

Nonetheless, it is positive that more defensive affixes can roll on more items. They still very much need to fix resistances.

Well, if it doesn’t work it’s not a defensive stat. It’s a dummy stat. A stub. If they wanted to improve sorc sustainability they could have added new defensive stats like +armor, +damage resist, +X seconds to barrier duration or something like that.

Have u been under a rock? Resists DONT WORK at all. All res or ele res amount to zero. They themselves stated so weeks ago yet they still push them . Do you inderstand what that means? Aside from the fact any sorc was forced so far to play on 200% dmg taken (resists are supposed to be the main defense for sorcs,roughly 50-60% red in all elements) not only they didnt fix them nor put a bandaid solution, they even pushed for their introduction in the loot rolls.

Are you trolling? No matter what resists you add they re broken, even 100% res all equal to 0% dmg reduction LMAO how clueless are you?

1 Like

If the changes are so good then why did I uninstall?

Reading comprehension issues?

Yes. Resistances are broken. That is bad.
Adding defensive stats to more item slots is good.
Two separate issues. Blizzard should have prioritized fixing resistances for this patch.

That is not true.

Lack of taste? :slight_smile:

Just one?

Talk about Clueless Devs lol

I saw we’re going to have a campfire chat on Friday. Get ready to be told why we’re all wrong and more grind, slower gameplay, and less action in this arpg is for the better!

Lil bro has no idea how loot works :skull::skull: just in here screeching about a problem that isnt a problem :clown_face::clown_face:

How’s the food catering at Blizzard?

Ok captain copium have it ur way