XBOX Series X Invalid License error 315306 REPLY HERE

I just requested a refund from microsoft. I paid $100 to be able to share and play with my friend, but not being able to do that I have no need to waste the extra money. He and I are just waiting to Tuesday now. So I guess Blizzard still wins in the end, but after the years of support and hundreds of dollars i’ve given this company, it’s really slimy to pull something like this without warning people first.

Darkparable

For your situation i would take a guess that your husbands account doesnt have that xbox as the home xbox. He might be sharing with another friend or it was never setup.

Kids can’t play under their under their own gamer tags (we all use the same console) Xbox Series X.

I’m having this problem as well. I share an Xbox Live Gold account with my brother on the SAME console. A Series X of all things. My brother can login just fine with his account, but when I try to login, I get an invalid license. Sure, I could make a character with one of the ten character slots, but an important issue comes up. Game achievements will likely be acquired by myself since I have more time to play than he does. Kinda awful to unlock achievements on another person’s account unless they want your help with one, no?

1 Like

GallantIce,

If the account who bought game has that xbox set as their home xbox it should work. If you dont know how to or some else here doesnt know how to heres a link to a quick on how to set it as your home.

1 Like

It’s been 2 days later, so that means I paid for a 4 day early access that I never got. Everybody should get a $50 refund for false advertisement. I keep getting a code 34202 now and I still can’t play the game. It keeps saying game servers are not available. What do I do now because I already restarted my XBOX 1 console. Logged in and out of my profile and still says the same thing, but if I buy the game again, but on my PC right now then I can play the game. That beyond dumb. Fix this issue or give me a solution to fix it now or I’ll just get my money back than.

1 Like

I’ve tried to login dozens of times over the past 19 hours or so but I just keep getting the unable to find a valid license error. I’ve tried every supposed solution I can but nothing works. Is this issue ever going to get resolved?? Should I just ask for a refund?

I’m having the same issue. I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition, I can play the early release, but my wife keeps getting the (does not have a valid license) nonsense, while I’m not overly concerned with getting to cap first. It would be nice to have that inscription, but its like I tell my students, there is always someone who cares more than you do…lol.

Having the same issues on Xbox One X. Neither my husband or I can get past the login process.

Same issue here. This started happening after I linked my battle net account to my xbox account. Was playing fine until I did that and closed / reopened the game.

Same problem. My husband can play as he is the primary (home account) we game share and I am getting the license error…
::: Huge Side eye Blizzard::::.

Definitely frustrating to pay extra and not have what i paid for. Like im all good spending the extra, but as long as the thing works!?

Code 315306 equals code of death.

Use this method. I was able to get my partner into the prologue and they only needed to finish it and we were good to rock and roll.

1 Like

similar issue, bought the game on XBOX, played for a few hours then connected my xbox to my bnet account. now I can’t access the game and all i’m getting is this error

Tried that. No joy. I guess only the profile that was logged in during purchase is able to play.
This better change next week!

FOUND ANSWER for My Problem: This is dumb to me, but I had to go into Microsoft Store again to install it again (base game is what it is called). I installed it and it said installed when I paid for it, but I guess if your Diablo IV says Server Slam then you need to install the base game during early access (which is now) to have access to it. Try this for those with my same issue will fix the problem.

Tengo el mismo problema en Xbox, para jugar mi hijo y yo. Error en la licencia tanto intentando jugar en la misma consola los dos, como cada uno en Xbox series x cada uno. Nada.

I’m having this issue as well. Was able to play fine yesterday then received invalid license error 315306 on Xbox Series X. I have the ultimate edition and am not gamesharing. No PS workarounds have been successful yet. Contacted Microsoft and they said it’s a Blizzard issue. Have tried resetting Xbox and redownloading game to no avail

Does anyone know who to ask for a refund, if blizzard or Microsoft?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.