XBOX Series X Invalid License error 315306 REPLY HERE

Reply here if youre getting the code 315306 for XBOX

Losing the race to 100…

PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT BLIZZ!

*EDIT: There seems to be a massive issue with game sharing. My wife and I are unable to play with my brother and his wife. Our partners all get this issue and we are unable to group up together.

So now we need to buy copies to play together online as a group?!?!?! This is insane.

14 Likes

Yeah I am getting the same issue its so frustrating

1 Like

same issue here, has there been word on this?? I see they responded to Ps5 having problems

2 Likes

SAME exact problem. Fingers crossed

1 Like

i can get my gamertag to work but my kids (on my home xbox) are unable to login. i really hope that it’s not tied to specific gamertags cause that’s not how the xbox game library operates. i get a feeling i’m going to have to end up refunding.

[edit] yeah. this account (kid’s gamertag) has nothing linked to it. so couch co-op doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Same issues here.
Now Blizz added a alert “We are investigating reports bla bla bla bla bla bla…
Still I can’t connect, and I’ll probably try that again tomorrow.
We know we can’t trust they would do great on launch, this is not the first time and won’t be the last.

yep! it’s super fun - really happy i paid extra money for this

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for Series X here either.

1 Like

Same. Unable to log in. I kind of saw this coming, but at the same time charging for early access after a beta and stress test is a little disappointing.

1 Like

This is exactly the boat I’m in. Mine works just fine, my wife’s Xbox that home shares with mine gets the error.

5 Likes

Getting the same issue been trying to log in since 4 mad annoying

Same here. Mine is getting the error and my husband’s isn’t. Both Series X.
Really was gonna grind the race to 100 too, even took a long weekend off work.
Almost as sad, my cool names are going to get taken. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

So mad got this game for a anniversary gift for me and my husband to play I’m on my Xbox in our bedroom his is in the living room on his Xbox we do home share he is playing and it keeps giving me the 315306 code and I can’t play

5 Likes

Same issue, same code. Xbox series S. I really just want to play.

I have the series s and it doesn’t work if it makes you feel better.

Same issue. I’ve tried restarting the xbox. Been trying for 2 hours. My husbands works on his xbox but mine is not.

1 Like

My husband and I are experiencing exactly the same issue. He’s playing and I’m getting the error :frowning:

1 Like

this is extremely stupid

1 Like

So we can’t gameshare and play……?

We were able to do it during the beta testing