Xbox Console Diablo IV Feedback

Okay so now that I’ve reached level 20 and have played with most functions of the game, here is my feedback.

• The option to press “A” throughout a cut scene to progress was an option before starting the game. It would be amazing to have access to turn it on or off in the menu. There currently isn’t access to it at all.

• I understand, this being a Beta run, that lag is going to happen. I hope the insane amount of input on the horrible lag will help with bettering the servers for the main launch in June.

• It would be helpful to have the option to either refund ONE ability, or refund ALL abilities, instead of just reseting the whole thing. It is quite inconvenient.

*Another talked about bug is the ability to toggle all learned abilities using either a hot key or long pressing a button that is not currently assigned, mid-battle. We could assign the extra powers the same way we assign the main powers.

*I am currently unable to turn off the subtitles. And the “closed captions” do not turn off either. Please fix this for the main launch.

Aside from these bugs and needed fixes, the game is AWESOME. I play solo because I enjoy relaxing, exploring, and taking on side quests. I also enjoy hunting for materials and gold…SO MUCH GOLD…ME NEED ALL THE GOLD.
AHEM…I enjoy the massive size of the map because it gives me so much to explore.

The fighting and challenges are well put together and pretty difficult, so it engages a good amount of focus and focus is therapeutic.

I look forward to the main launch and the Wolf Cosmetics.

P.S.
I’m going to play the Beta until it say I can’t play again until main launch.

4 Likes

I’ll add on Series S I had a nasty bug where all my text changed to Chinese after I went into settings. The box for text language greyed out on Chinese Traditional and even though I didn’t save, when I exited the options everything was Chinese until I hit R3 and reset to default.

Another issue is I have zero ability to emote. The entirety of all 3 wheels is blank and pressing Y to customize does nothing.

Edit: will update here as more issues arise.

Just got a connection error, booted to main menu. Chose my character and it gave an error code for a split moment (or i would have posted the exact code here) and then my UI became unusable save for the B button. So, I couldn’t chose my character, make a new one, chose my tier or realm. I could exit the game and chose options. Currently awaiting the queue again.

Also, who made the idea to make a Diablo game have dynamic leveling? Gotta say nit a fan of Dynamic Leveling and in Diablo it has no place. WTF is the point in grinding if enemies scale to you? Diablo has always been about grinding into a God to get passed tough enemies. Stupid design choice that needs an option to toggle off, IMHO.

Just got the boot again. Error code 300002. Character disappeared as well. So, I guess it deleted my save when it happened.

1 Like