Wow, you dare call this "Diablo"? lol

You just exposed yourself that you are playing the game wrong and don’t understand simple concepts :clown_face:

Shshshshhhh

These voices in your head aren’t real, you don’t have to reply to them

lol there are so many dmg multiplicators in D4 that if you hunting only green arrow that makes you lame instantly and make even lamer in end game :smiley:

I agree with the OP. Felt so much like Diablo Immortal I was truly disappointed and canceled my pre-order. No thanks.

3 Likes

guess op wants every diablo game with a linear level structure…

Okey bud, see you later then.

Stop whining and play another game then. Literally nobody cares.

Stay customer focused at your current job. Sounds like you do a great job and you enjoy it. Maybe in a year or so Diablo 4.1 will be out. I do agree that it sure seems rushed. I would have been happy to wait till 2024 or 2025 for a polished game.

1 Like

Actually, closed beta players have a pretty good idea what the end game is like. That’s all the closed beta was.

In the full game they will let you take the risk

1 Like

Also they are greedy *****.
As if 70 Euro would not be expensive enough, they want me to pay 90 to be able to start at the same time as others.
90!

1 Like

i mean, maybe if your in ashava zone, i can’t give your statements much credit with silly exaggerations.

Oh trust me, he was abusive to no end :S

Yeah correction on that i saw some video’s they are talking about the end game experience and did not hear really any complaints on that part?

I have a special way I play and enjoy games.
It’s a form of “gaming meditation” I don’t design games, I don’t critique games, I just play games.
I’ve loved this franchise since inception.
I just be the reed and bend with the wind…
Ulcers and high blood pressure are bad for you.

The end game is

Hell Tides = Terror zones in the barren world.

Nightmare Dungeons = Dungeons you have to ride to with a key. You have to have a key. So ride to each dungeon.

Tree of Whispers = Bounties you have to ride to. And then teleport back to tree when finished.

Fields of PVP = PVP is just dumb.

So, basically you world boss > Hell Tide > Tree of whispers until you can’t stand it no more. Then go do dungeons to get keys to go to other dungeons.

The endgame is horrible. Its not the freedom of d2 to do what you want, or the endless slaying of d3. Its quests and a job on a timer.

2 Likes

Played the Betta, enjoyed it. Seems like diablo to me. I think op is a turbo nerd.

2 Likes

Sorry sir we are not allowed to talk about the word “Hellfire” :poop::rofl:

I meamln it might be not for him , I had a blast and I’m hooked , gaming is a very personal experience , my fav game ever is Elden Ring , I get called a loser by Bloodborne (((chads))) sadly I never was a console gamer so there’s no way I’m buyimlng a 300$ used console to play one souls game… this being said , games can be very niche and D4 is a lot different and this might not please “vets” that never played any mmorpgs , me being a long time WoW player I am simply in love with D4 , call me dumb , foolsih or a “paid actor” I fully embrace the fact that I pre-ordered the biggest game edition :man_shrugging:t2: See you in June boss :muscle:t3:

Also were all nerds here , OP might only have hoped for a different game simple as that but like I always say “if you’re not the creator no one is forcing you to be a consumer” :sweat_smile: