• 8.2% Damage reduction to party members
  • 32% chance to slow enemy while being strummed

And the classic

Wooden Recorder of Delightful Noise
Item Power 925

• 6% chance enemies become unstoppable and run away for up 10 seconds
  • 12% attack speed for party members and an additional +2% for rogues

I think you get the picture.

Please feel free to add your own Instruments of epic party buffs and affixes.

2 Likes

Well you’re getting Spiritfarer. Whatever that entails…

1 Like

Bard class stronk. Can tame dragons.

Another great addition would be a “thief” class for the rogues that got the ability to steal gear from other players. Gold, potions and if you get to Grandmaster level you would have the chance to even loot other players uber weapons. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Blood Knight will be stonk.
Paladin will be stonk.

Bring it.

This is an awful idea. A bard maybe I doubt it but maybe if it’s done right, but the stuff you listed like “enemies become unstoppable and run away? Did you play d2r or did you play d4 in the beginning how annoying it is for enemies to run away. A support class is a terrible idea. 90% of builds don’t do enough dmg to even compete in high tier NMD but you want something added with virtually no attack? Sure you can play it with your friends but if you’re ssf, what then? Better to add something with powerful dmg in mind. I’m not opposed to paladin returning

1 Like

Ninja Bard, legs crossed, levitating a bit above the ground, playing a harp shooting sharp ghost blades with every played note. Awesome.

2 Likes

Yes nothing screams killing demons quite like singing minstrels

1 Like

You need to be a little more open minded I think.

Paladins are so…snorts boring

If you play D4 you’ll see Charge Barb scattering mobs and Rogues losing their aim. Might as well get a barb to do that and nerf the barbs…and we can give them some bling armour and there you have it… a Paladin.

But this is a single player live action game.

Why do you need a party class in a game that every single piece of content is achievable by a single player?

1 Like

See! You get it! imagine the dulcet tones of death and misery inflicted +20% in the key of A minor!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2dCzFZ9qcM

1 Like

I must admit it would be hilarious to have a party buff character in a Diablo game that la la la la’s things to death

his ultimate skill could 3 string death punch

2 Likes

If you’ve seen Spiderverse 2, then Hobie as a template would suggest the Bard class would be epic.

I would rather have the option to play a different race. Take one of the bad guy races and give us a backstory where some of them are tired of being villains and give us a new town for them and the ability for us to play them as a playable race. Any of them would be interesting I think with different innate abilities or some such.

I dont think I would want to play a bard, but I remember them from EverQuest, they were a decent class to group with.

Bard class is too limited to a party based system like an MMO (WoW, EQ etc). To make it viable for play outside of a party system it would have to be brokenly op.

Yes !
And please Blizzard don’t forget to add 2 musical instruments (both 2 handers would be cool) to barbarians’ arsenal, for uh, well, balance

1 Like

Bard would have to be more than support though, you know like a Paladin or something.

1 Like

Will never happen. A class that only benefits from being in a group of 4. Nope.

Diablo 4 might not be the best game for a bard. It would’ve been cool to see in WoW.